Dance

Seungri was really happy today, he woke up in a very good mood and everything went well. At YG studio, things were awesome and the first 5 songs for the album are done. Ji was happy too, he still has to compose the other 5 but he was happy with those that he composed. Seungri was now watching Bae practicing the choreography and he looked so hot doing it; of course, Bae's body made everything hotter and he was not shy to show it.
Seungri was star struck while Ji was beginning to get really jealous! Seungri was not paying attention of what Ji said, he was just looking at Bae and drooling over him. Ji's fists clenched and he was ready to stop the music but he calmed down.
Bae stopped, he sat on the floor and he was panting heavily. This new chorography is really good and of course he is doing well but he was worried about Seunghyun. He barely moves and even though people are used to that, he wants this to be perfect.
"Why don't you give it a try Seunghyun." Bae said seeing Seunghyun stay on a bench.
"I am not doing that shit..." Seunghyun laughed.
"Than what will you do?"
"Rap and use my rap moves..." Seunghyun said chuckling.
"Like what? Moving your finger?" Bae laughed.
"Yes!"
"Come on, try it!"
Seunghyun nodded and Bae sat down near Seungri while the rapper began doing his moves. The whole room broke into laughter, Seunghyun was such an entertainer but his moves were quite bad. Bae was not satisfied but he knew he couldn't ask for lots of moves coming from the enemy of dance.
"Aish, he just won't move!" Bae laughed.
"The moves are easy..." Seungri said.
"Wanna try?" Bae smiled.
"Can I?"
"Sure, I bet Seunghyun could use a break, he's sweating already."
Seungri smiled and Bae told Seunghyun to rest and the older quickly got out of the dance room. Bae turned on the music and started moving to the beat, Seungri joined immediately and they were both dancing together. Seungri was trying his best, Bae was really surprised by the boy's flexibility and dance abilities and Jiyong was about to go into a murder rage so he left the dance room.
By the end of the dance, only Daesung remained there and he was dancing along with the guys. Bae stopped the music and Dae began applauding happily. Bae hugged Seungri from behind and Seungri's heart raced fasten than ever.
"Great job...you can be our back-up dancer on a stage."
"Really?" Seungri asked surprised.
"Yes, you're talented! Why don't you dance more?"
"I never got the chance to dance and I always thought I am not good."
"You're awesome!" Dae smiled.
"If only Seunghyun could dance like that..." Bae said.
"I'll teach him the steps, he'll be fine." Dae offered smiling.
"Be gentle." Bae laughed.
"I can't promise anything." Dae smiled innocently.
Jiyong was making his way to the recording studio and when he entered, there was Seunghyun sitting on the couch looking really upset. Ji didn't know what to do, he's not good at comforting people and Seunghyun is not really the best company.
"Are you here to mock me?" Seunghyun said.
"No...I'm here because I wanted some alone time."
"Sorry, this room is busy..." Seunghyun said and Ji sighed.
"You don't like me, I get it! But you're not sad because you messed up your dance moves."
"Wow, thanks Sherlock..."
"Daesung right? Since when are you two dating?"
"Dating? Who said we're dating?"
"Oh...so you just like each other and no one said anything?"
"Please don't make me want to punch you Ji..."
"Why is it so hard for you to express yourself? You had no problem with me..." Ji said and Seunghyun glared at him; Ji flinched.
"Because I just wanted to fuck your brains out at first!" Seunghyun said and Ji sighed, that hurt...he didn't know why but it hurt.
"Just confess your feelings for him, I'm sure he feels the same way. " Ji said.
"Like you do with Seungri? You got out of there because of jealousy."
"No I did not!" Ji defended himself.
"Yes you did, now Bae probably makes moves on your guy...I can't say I am not enjoying seeing you suffer." Seunghyun said and Ji sat on the couch.
"Okay, I'm sorry for dragging you into my mess ok? I'm sorry for making you suffer! I was a total asshole, I get it! I'm a fucking sociopath; I'm not good at relationships ok?" Ji said and Seunghyun smiled.
"It was a late apology but I accept it, I know you're fucked up. That's why you need someone..." Seunghyun smiled.
"You need Dae!" Ji smiled.
"You need Seungri!"
After the heartwarming conversation they had, they went back to the practice room just to see Bae hugging Seungri from behind and playing with him. Ji's blood started boiling and Seunghyun only smirked and pat Ji's shoulder lightly. Seunghyun went to Dae and the blond angel had a really big smile on his face.
"Are you free this weekend?" Dae asked.
"I'm meeting some directors to talk about my new movies on Friday night but then I'm free. Why?" Seunghyun asked with such a happy tone.
"I'm going to teach you the dance moves. Saturday, my place." Dae smiled.
"Okay. See you there." Seunghyun said and Dae winked. Don't you wink at me you dirty little angel! I know your plans and I am going to teach you not to play with me! How can anything so cute be that sexual?
Bae and Seungri were in their world and they were now playing and having little dance battles while Jiyong was watching them carefully. He wanted to do something but what? I can't dance, I can't sing and I totally can't be as hot as Bae is...I'm losing him, I'm totally losing him.
"What are you doing tomorrow night?" Bae asked Ji snapping him from his thoughts. Seungri was there too smiling wide.
"Nothing..."
"Why don't you and Ri come by at the club? The VIP room will be there only for us, we can celebrate the first 5 songs." Bae smiled.
"Wanna go?" Ji asked Ri and the younger nodded.
"Sure, we'll be there. Bring lots of drinks." Ji said.
"Will do...I'll ask the boys if they want to join us." Bae smiled and went to the guys who were now laughing about something.
"Ready to go home?" Ji asked Seungri.
"Yeah, let's go."
Jiyong and Seungri left the studio while Bae tried to convince the guys to come at the club and finally managed to convince them. Bae called Chaerin too to invite the girls and she was thrilled to hear about a party, she's always ready for a party.
On the road, Seungri got multiple texts from Henry but he was still angry on him so he didn't answer any of them. Ji only smirked but didn't say anything. They talked a lot, mostly about the choreography and that Bae asked Seungri to be a back-up dancer which pissed Ji off but he didn't show it.
Arriving home, Ji went to his room while Seungri went to take a long shower; he needed one after the dance routines. The doorbell rang as Jiyong was playing with Gaho, trying to relieve some stress and Ji didn't want to answer. Hearing the constant ring made him anxious and he went to open the door. When he opened the door, there was Henry holding a bouquet of roses.
"What?" Ji asked.
"Is Seungri home?" Henry said a bit intimidated. Ji noticed that and smirked.
"Who's looking for him?"
"I'm Henry..."
"Oh, the boyfriend. Sorry...Ri's out..."
"Really? Than can you tell him I looked for him? Give them these flowers..." Henry said.
"No thanks...they bouquet is cheap anyway...You're rich right? You can do better than 5 roses." Ji said and Henry froze.
"Just give him the bouquet."
"Bye." Ji said and shut the door without taking the bouquet. Then he returned to his room smiling wide. Seungri came out of the bathroom relaxed and he went to change into his PJ's and then went to the TV. He didn't bother checking his buzzing phone, he was sure it was Henry again with some lame apology. Ji joined Seungri and they watched movies until 1AM when Seungri went to sleep.