Ends and New beginnings

Daesung wiped his tears one more time, he sighed and leaned on the armchair in his living room. Every time he thought about Seunghyun tears burst from his eyes and he kept wondering if he was really just Seunghyun's play toy to help him get over Jiyong.

He was mad at himself to fall into his trap like that, it hurt so much because he started liking Seunghyun very much, he started loving him and now he didn't know what to do. Seunghyun kept calling since yesterday and he kept declining every call. A soft knock on his front door made him flinch. He got up, went to the door and looked through the eyehole; there was Seunghyun and he didn't want to open.

"Go away."

"Let me in, I want to talk."

"I don't! I have nothing to say to you." Dae said and those words pierced through Seunghyun's heart like daggers.

"Dae, let me in."

"No!"

"Kang Daesung I am serious! Open the motherfucking door or I'll break it." Seunghyun's deep voice convinced Daesung and he opened the door.

Seunghyun stepped in and tried to hug Dae but got rejected. They both walked in silence to the living room and Daesung sat down on the armchair while Seunghyun stood in front of him on the couch. They looked at each other but they didn't speak at all. Seunghyun sighed deeply.

"You said you wanted to talk but you're standing there, if you don't want to talk, you are free to go." Daesung said with his eyes closed. He felt tears invading his eyes again; a tear escaped and it was moving on his cheek.

"There's nothing between Ji and I..." Seunghyun said and paused. "There was but there will never be anything again."

"You were cozy there yesterday."

"We were just talking..."

"Talking about how you guys made-out and had sex in the recording room?"

"He was sad..."

"And that's how you cheered him up? Why didn't you just kiss him right there on the spot...or better, fuck him." Dae shot a piercing glare at Seunghyun.

"I don't care about him now, I like you Dae..."

"Until we have sex? Then you're going to dump me because I am not as good as Ji?"

"N-no, I would never do that to you!"

"I'm sorry Seunghyun but I think it's better if we break up. I don't want this to be your rebound relationship; I don't want to suffer because you can't decide what you're feeling." Dae said and held his head down.

"B-but, what about the band? What about us?"

"We're still in the same band so obviously I will talk to you but never more. We're distant friends from now on..."

"But Dae...I do have feelings for you, stronger than I ever had for Jiyong."

"I have feelings for you too but seriously I can't deal with everything now. Figure out your feeling and maybe you'll get a second chance."

"Maybe? Dae, I really know what I'm feeling! I feel nothing for Jiyong!"

"Get out now, I don't want to see you. I need a few days off. "

"B-but..."

"Seunghyun please!"

Seunghyun left and Dae broke into a loud cry. Seunghyun heard it from the door and rushed to YG. He has to deal with everything now.