Birthday Party

It was 18th of August and Seungri woke up with a really big smile on his face. He was determined to make Ji feel really special today. Also, the album will be released tonight and they are invited to the party which is also a surprise party for Jiyong.

He got out of the bed and quickly went to the kitchen where he found food on the table and coffee but no sign of Jiyong. He went to the living room and he gasped when he saw what Jiyong was doing. Ji was on a chair with a rope attached to his neck; it was like he was trying to hang himself.

"What the hell are you doing?" Seungri asked and Ji jumped surprised.

"Jesus, you almost gave me a heart attack."

"What about you? You're the one trying to hang yourself." Seungri said shocked and Ji scoffed.

"It's an experiment darling, step back and watch." Ji said and Seungri didn't move.

"Come down now or I'll call your sister."

"I already called her. She called me actually...You're rude, you didn't even wished me a happy birthday." Ji said and Seungri sighed.

"I'm not wishing you anything until I know what the hell you are doing here."

"Ok, fine." Ji scoffed and got down from the chair."It's an experiment to see how long I can hold my breath; I use this to determine how healthy my lungs are. I do this on my birthday every year. Call it a medical examination. It helps me control too..." Ji said and Seungri's jaw dropped.

"You know you can go to the doctor..."

"And stand in line for hours? No thanks. "

"You can hurt yourself."

"Never happened before. " Ji smiled. "Now, let's eat, I am hungry."

"Happy Birthday than." Seungri said, hugged Ji and kissed his cheeks. Ji blushed and smiled brightly.

They ate happily and everything was so good. They talked a lot, mostly weird stuff because of Jiyong. Seungri had fun though, he enjoyed talking with Jiyong so much. Everything was interesting with him, even the most boring things...

He slowly forgot about Taeyang, it didn't hurt him so bad anymore and he didn't spend nights crying like he did when they broke up. Everything was getting better and his feelings seemed to fall into place. Or were they? He couldn't help noticing how much he blushed every time Ji said something cute about him...he was starting to like Ji...not that he didn't like him before...this time the feelings were stronger.

"Are you paying attention to me?" Ji asked seeing Seungri daydreaming.

"Y-yes..."

"I said you need to help me pick an outfit for tonight..."

"I need to pick up something to wear too."

"I have some new pants that will fit on your big ass..." Ji laughed.

"It's not big..."

"It's not...it's perfect, a butt of a woman..." Ji smiled.

"Why are you complimenting my butt?" Seungri laughed.

"No reason." Ji smirked. Because I want it so much; not just your butt but you also!

In another part of Seoul, Seunghyun and Dae were shopping for gifts and they couldn't find anything suitable. They also had to be descreet since there were a lot of fans around and that was killing Seunghyun. He wanted to kiss his boyfriend, wanted to hug him and snuggle with him without everyone staring.