More than Friends

Daesung parked his car in the parking lot of Seunghyun's apartment being careful not to be spotted by some fans. He came to teach Seunghyun the dance steps for the new choreography, he was very excited because he loved spending time with Seunghyun and maybe with a bit of luck, they could reenact that massage that Dae can't stop thinking about.

Do I like him? Yes I do but it's complicated that we're famous, not only in Korea but worldwide. Maybe it was all just a mistake, Seunghyun was always weird to me and always fooled around and it was never love. Or maybe it was. Maybe that's why he got together with Ji...to forget about me? I'm foolish, he could never like me! We're friends; we're in the same band... Dae thought as he was waiting for the elevator to arrive at the 8th floor of the building Seunghyun lived in.

The elevator door opened and Dae slowly walked to the brown door at the end of hallway. He slowly knocked on it and the door swung open revealing a smiling Seunghyun wearing minimal clothes. For Seunghyun to wear minimal clothes was a total miracle, he would never expose his body to anyone! Not only once was he seen shirtless; he was a total tease for the fans. Now, wearing only shorts and a loose shirt was a total surprise for Dae...

"H-hey." Dae smiled.

"Hey you, I was waiting! You're late, the food is getting cold."

"Food?" Dae asked.

"Yes, I made lunch for us! You can't learn moves on an empty stomach."

"I...I ate at home."

"Please eat something; you know I suck at cooking so I tried hard now." Seunghyun smiled and Dae nodded.

"Okay, but then we will work hard ok?"

"Okay." Seunghyun smirked.

Dae was in total shock when he saw the table! It was filled with food and it looked amazing, there's no way Seunghyun did that! Dae sat down, Seunghyun followed and they looked at each other for some seconds.

"I called my mom and prepared everything over the phone, in case you're asking how I did everything." Seunghyun said smiling.

"But why you did that? I am coming just to teach you some moves."

"I just wanted to thank you." Seunghyun smiled. "Now eat!"

Daesung felt his cheeks burn already and Seunghyun noticed the blush and began smirking. Everything was awesome and Dae loved the food so much. They both ate a lot and by the end of the lunch, they were both rubbing their stomachs. They relaxed for a bit, talked and laughed until they felt ready to dance.

The music began playing and the hard work began for poor Seunghyun who felt too heavy to move. He watched as Dae moved his body to the beat and it was like watching a porn movie! It was too hot to handle and he just wanted to jump on Dae and kiss him all over his body. Dae was constantly looking at Seunghyun and the eye-contact made Seunghyun want him even more.

Shortly after, they began dancing together and it was a total and epic fail the first time. They bumped into each other and they fell on the floor with Seunghyun on top of Dae. They stayed like this for some seconds and Dae felt something hard against his leg. I hope it's his phone; Please God let it be his phone! What if it's not his phone?! What will I do?

"S-sorry...I am so clumsy." Seunghyun said getting up. Dae noticed his bulge. Nope, it was not the phone...

"Uhm...it's ok. Let's try it one more time, slowed this time."

3 hours passed and Seunghyun managed to learn 25% of the choreography. It was a great progress for him and Dae was so proud of his work. They were both hot and wet and without any warning, Dae took off his shirt exposing his body. The elder's jaw dropped when he saw the younger's fit body. No matter how many times he saw Dae's body, it always surprised him.

"Should we repeat this one more time?" Dae asked.

"You look tense, let's rest a bit. I can massage your back." Seunghyun smirked.

"Okay." Dae smiled innocently. Yes, touch my body you hot stuff, you can kiss my neck now, I won't mind.

Seunghyun started massaging Dae's broad back and Dae's little pleasure sounds drove him crazy. It wasn't long until he gave into temptation and hot really close to the younger's body and began massaging with more passion and hotness making Dae moan already. Without thinking, Seunghyun kissed Dae's back a few time and Dae loved it so much.

Dae turned around and Seunghyun froze in his spot. The younger just smiled and caressed his face and then their lips met in an intoxicating first kiss. It was sloppy, wet and a bit awkward but they continued kissing until it turned to perfection. Seunghyun deepened the kiss immediately and their tongues met in a sexy tango.

Fuck this is good; I didn't know he was such a good kisser! He's so awkward and acts like a 5 year old all the time and now he is so manly and such a good kisser. Damn Seunghyun!

My little angel is so good, the way he touches my hair is awesome and this kiss is perfect! I don't want it to end! Dae, you're going to be mine forever!

"Wow..." Dae said after Seunghyun broke the kiss. Seunghyun was on top of him on the couch, they both sat in such weird positions.

"You can say that again." Seunghyun said stroking the younger's damp hair.

"What now?" Dae asked and Seunghyun got off him and sat at the other end of the couch.

"We kiss some more?" Seunghyun asked making Dae laugh.

"Do you like me?" Dae asked and Seunghyun laughed.

"Of course I like you; I don't kiss people that I hate. I liked you from the start Dae, you are sweet caring and so understanding and I just fell for you. The feelings grew more and more with every passing year and now I am totally into you." Seunghyun smiled and Dae blushed again. "Oh, and I love the way you blush, you're so cute." Seunghyun continued and Dae blushed some more.

"You're so sweet. So...should we try something?" Dae asked.

"Don't act innocent; I know a dirty angel is somewhere there. Of course I want to try something with you. " Seunghyun smiled.

"I'm not dirty!"

"You are! You seduced me from the start! You're such a playboy!" Seunghyun laughed.

"Look who's talking, you are all over me in concerts and everywhere we go."

"That's because we're ToDae...the cute couple." Seunghyun smiled.

"So? Are we going to tell Taeyang?"

"Well with Ji around, he's figure out everything in seconds so I won't hide from anyone...except the media." Seunghyun smiled.

"Yeah, the media will bury us if they find out."

"We'll be careful ok? And I know you're probably new to this so I will take it really slow with you. " Seunghyun smiled.

They kissed for about 30 minutes and then began dancing again. They laughed, they danced together and Seunghyun was getting better and better. Dae promised him that he'll kiss him at every good move that he makes so he struggled to make every move perfect. The day passed really quickly and it was time for Dae to go home.

As much as Seunghyun wanted Dae to stay over, he didn't want to force the boy so they parted with a really long kiss and a tight embrace. After Dae left, Seunghyun took the shower and began singing like crazy. He was the happiest man on Earth right now.

Dae was happy too, he drove home blasting TDT's songs in his car and when he arrived he started squealing and jumping around. He was truly happy, he wanted this for a long time and now he finally has it! He took a long shower and then went to bed. He hugged the pillow tightly as it was Seunghyun and smiled widely.