Confrontation

Seungri woke up with tears in his eyes, tired and with a really bad hair day. His pillow was wet from all the tears and he couldn't remember when he stopped crying and began sleeping. He was sad, really sad and he really didn't know why. Ji is a difficult person, he should've expected that but he acted so awesome in these two months that Seungri really thought he could be friends with him. Getting up, he walked to the bathroom and didn't notice that Ji was walking in the same direction too; Ji was too lost in thought to look where he was going either so they bumped into each other falling on the floor with Ji on top of Seungri.

"Aish, watch where you're going!" Seungri groaned and Ji only looked at him with a devilish smile.

"You know, if you want to get under me, you just have to ask..." Ji smirked and Seungri wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"Just get off me!"

"Okay, but I am taking the bathroom first." Ji smiled.

"Fine..."

Seungri noticed Ji's puffy eyes and the dried tears of his face. Did he cry? No, not because of me anyway. He's the asshole here; I don't think he is even sorry for what he said. If he wants a professional relationship, he'll get one.

Seungri got up and waited for the diva to come out of the bathroom. Jiyong was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and looking at himself in the mirror. He looked awful, just as expected after a sleepless night. He had to stop himself 3 times from taking his secret stash and get overdosed already. He cried the whole night, he was truly miserable. He had to look good though so he put on a little make-up; a bit of eye-liner and foundation should do the trick.

He got out and Seungri entered immediately. He noticed Seungri's puffy eyes and tired look and oh that miserable hair. Ji just smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and to feed poor Gaho who was growling of hunger already. He made coffee and while the coffee was prepared he cooked bacon and eggs.

Seungri showered, brushed his teeth and washed his face many times just to get rid of those puffy eyes; no success there. He gave up eventually and went to the kitchen where he found the breakfast on the table and a cup of coffee just ready there for him. Ji was reading something in his I-pad and Gaho was eating happily from his food too.

"Thanks." Seungri said.

"Don't thank me, just eat." Ji said coldly.

"You know, you said we will act professional..."

"My profession is being rude." Ji said with a slight smirk.

"Or being a total asshole..."

"That too, but you deserve it."

"What did I do to deserve it?" Seungri asked. "That I got together with Bae? Is that bothering you that much?"

"Eat; we have to get to YG."

Seungri ate and then they went to YG, of course in total silence and awkwardness. Seungri was sick of it but he was done arguing with Ji. When they got to YG, they found Seunghyun and Dae there talking about music and Bae was in the dance room, there was where Seungri first went.

Bae was dancing and practicing his choreography when he saw Seungri entering. He stopped the music and Seungri came in running and kissed him deeply. They kissed for a few minutes and Seungri started feeling better already.

"Sweetie, you're eating me up." Bae laughed and Seungri continued kissing him.

"Sorry, I missed you."

"I waited for you to call me last night, you never did."

"I had a bit of a fight with Ji and I went straight to bed."

"What did he say to you?"

"A lot, but don't worry."

Bae smiled and trapped Seungri into another hot kiss. It was awesome and Seungri loved kissing Bae, those big lips were just too sexy for him. They kissed until Bae realized he had to go record something.

Ji was wafting and getting impatient. He started working with Dae's high notes but Dae's throat wasn't in the best condition now so they stopped. Just when he was about to lose patience, Bae entered holding Seungri's hand. Seunghyun and Dae quickly left the recording room making the room tension to rise to critic levels.

"Finally you two decided to show up." Ji said.

"Stop being bitch bro, let's get the shit done."

"I'll be done with you in some minutes, than you can go back to suck face with Seungri..."

"Jealous?" Bae smirked and Seungri's eyes widened.

"Why would I be jealous? "

"I don't know, I'm just saying." Bae smirked and Ji just glared at him. Oh how he wanted to be a serial killer right now and make Bae mysteriously disappear.

In the other part of the building, Dae was drinking lemon-water for his throat with Seunghyun beside him. Seunghyun followed him like a puppy since yesterday's talk with Ji. He realized he was over-reacting a bit but it was Seunghyun fault too.

"Do you need anything? Is your throat fine? Are you sick or something?" Seunghyun asked and Dae sighed deeply.

"Why are you following me around like a puppy?"

"Because I care about you and I want you to feel better. "

"You want me to jump back in your arms again..."

"I want that too, eventually but I guess you're confused now so I won't make things complicated.

"Then, don't follow me around like a sick puppy. I'm okay, I deal with my problems."

"Will we be able to be together again?" Seunghyun asked with big puppy eyes and Dae sighed.

"I need time; everything is damn new to me. Yes, I like you a lot but I don't know anything right now."

"I understand, but I don't want you to hate me. I am sorry things turned out like this." Seunghyun sighed.

"I could never hate you bingu!"

Seunghyun smiled and hugged Dae. Dae closed his eyes and enjoyed it so much. He wanted Seunghyun back but not now, he should wait a bit to clear his feelings. He was happy that the Ji thing was a great misunderstanding and there's nothing between Ji and his bingu.

Seungri left the recording room to get some fresh air and some break from all that tension that was there. Back in the recording room, Bae just exited the booth and went straight to Ji's computer. Ji was busy with listening to the recording and Bae put his hands on the desk starling him.

"Great recording, can you do it one more time?" Ji asked,

"Not until you tell me what the hell is happening with you and Seungri."

"What did he tell you?" Ji asked leaning more into the chair.

"A lot. If this bothers you, you're free to back off." Bae said still being calm.

"Okay, I;m backing off, you produce your fucking songs then..." Ji said and Bae sighed.

"Why are you like this? You lost...don't be a sourpuss now."

"Bae, you're my best friend but sometimes I need to punch you in the face so bad. What happens between me and Seungri is my problem ok? Yes, I told him I don't want to be friends; I want everything to be at a professional level. I'm sorry I offended your boyfriend." Ji sighed and turned back to the computer.

"You better not make him cry again..."

"Oh, I am sorry he cried. I cry too but who cares? No one...So be a good boy and get your nose out of my business ok? If he cries and he feels miserable he is free to go, I don't keep him there, my money does." Ji smiled and Bae sighed.

"Don't be hard on him because he chose me."

"Don't be angry when he'll realize he made a mistake." Ji smirked and Bae looked at him somewhat confused. Before he could say anything, Seungri came back in the room along with Seunghyun and Dae. They went back to work until late into the night when everyone went home. Again, not a word were exchanged between Ji and Seungri.