Cheating

Seungri woke up with his head hurting. He didn't quite sleep last night; he was worried that Jiyong might stumble into the room and kill him while he was asleep. He was over-reacting, he knew Ji wasn't like that but he was still afraid of him. He couldn't get over the fact that he invaded his personal space, his privacy and not only his, Henry's too.

He got out of the bed and packed the last clothes. He made the bed and then he went to freshen up a bit. It was still very early, about 6AM and Ji wasn't up yet, or so Seungri hoped. He couldn't see Ji's face, not now! It's better if he leaves before Ji wakes up. After everything was ready, he called Henry a few times but his phone was off so he sighed deeply.

He decided to wait for Henry at his office, he couldn't stay in the penthouse anymore, he didn't feel safe and his paranoia was getting more intense by the second. He grabbed a taxi and quickly went to the building Henry was in. Strangely, he saw Henry's car and wondered if his boyfriend really forgot about him.

He took the elevator to the last floor and as he arrived he went straight to the double doors of Henry's office. He was stopped by his secretary saying that Henry is busy and doesn't want to be disturbed. Seungri saddened, he really forgot about him but he was sure Henry was busy. He went in the office anyway, despite the secretary's protests and what he found left him totally shocked.

Henry making out with Siwon, on the desk and they looked really intimate. Henry didn't even hear the door open, he kept kissing Siwon and they were both so passionate. Seungri didn't move for a moment, until Henry opened his eyes and yelped loudly.

Ji was right and I called him a freak. I can't believe I didn't listen to him when he told me Henry is not good news. I'm stupid; really stupid to believe that Henry still loved me...here's the proof of his love...All this time he was screwing his assistant, using me just for his sick entertainment, I can't believe it!

"S-seungri..." Henry said and Seungri burst into tears.

"Don't talk; I don't want to hear another word from your stupid mouth..." Seungri said.

"Can I talk then?" Siwon said.

"You can go back to whatever you were doing. "Seungri said and prepared to leave.

"It was just payback dear Seungri, you broke my heart...I broke yours...Yes, I am with Siwon and yes we're really happy. " Henry said and Seungri turned to him.

Seungri clenched his fists, approached Henry and smiled widely before he punched him making Henry fell on the floor. Henry got up and started throwing punches too. Siwon managed to stop them and Seungri left immediately. His bottom lip was bleeding, his left cheek was badly hurting and he wanted to get to Ji's place immediately.

Ji opened his eyes when he heard the doorbell ring. He didn't want to answer it at first, but hearing that the noise won't stop he got out of the bed. He got out of the room and still saw Seungri's luggage there but no sign of the boy. My sister sure moves fast, she found a new consultant so fast...I wonder how much it will last...

Ji opened the door and the sight that he was gave him great joy and sorrow at the same time. Seungri looked at him, with tears in his eyes and a really bloody lip. Ji knew immediately that he found out about Henry.

"C-can I come in?" Seungri asked and Ji nodded slowly and opened the door. He didn't need to ask what happened, he figured out everything since he saw him.

Jiyong rushed to the bathroom to get some alcohol to clean the younger's wounds. He returned and found a still crying Seungri sitting on the couch. Jiyong approached him and sat on the couch near him.