21...THE LAST CHAPTER:(

Omgggg! I can't belive its finished:D Thats to everyone who has been here the whole way though:'D

I don't really have much to say...Theres a thing at the end...

Enjoy! Comment! Vote! Fan! Tell a friend! Tweet! Like! Google Crome it?:L

Here it goes:D

------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter. (21)

I tiptoed out onto the peacefull shoreline. The sound of the ocean put me at peace with myself.

I thought about everything that had happened in the last 6 weeks of my life. 6 weeks..It felt like months.

I sighed a contened sigh, as I re-called everything that has happened.

Losing Justin.

Finding those green eyes. I still am not sure who they belong to.

Being in hospital.

Meeting Romeo.

Swimming with dolphins.

Going out on a date with Romeo.

Clubbing.

Justin catching him trying to make an unwanted move on me.

Justin putting Romeo in hospital.

That sunset.

The day he confessed his love for me.

The day my dreams all came true.

I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my neck. His cool, minty breath waltzing down my neck causing a shiver to run down my neck. I felt so right there. So safe.

"Its so beautiful isn't it." He muttered.

"Mhmhm." I mumbled unable to speak.

"Almost a beautiful as you." The man of my dreams sighed. Sending yet another chill through me, As he kissed my cheek.

I blushed.

"Today's the day." I said with a sad smile. Which he replied with a really sadder one.

I stared at him, wondering why he was so depressed, like there was somthing he was hiding.

"What's tingled your sadness nerve?"

"Well...Its the end of our freedom, we have to go back home."His eyes grew sad, as mine widened.

"Yeah...Back to our different lives, homes...I can't belive we're so far away from each other..."I sighed.

Sadness filled his face until it was replaced with a happier on...

"I have a suprise for you when we get back..."

"Oooh! What is it?"I asked grinning.

"You'll se when you get home!"He laughed.

I nodded looking towards the horizon.

This is like a fairy tale, we go home and it all ends, he goes back to his friends-The populars. I go back to mine-The loners. The nerds. The rejects. The list goes on.

"Well..."

"Yeah..We must get going, if we want to get there in time.." I added with a sad smile.

"Hmmm." Was his reply.

We walked of the beach towards the large house.

I looked at it for the last time for a long time. The cream sofas. The swimming pool, that I never did go in. The kitchen thats now empty. We took all the food for the journey.