Chapter 17

This one is soooo short, but I'll update in a couple of days!:D

Sorry its been so long, I have been so busy!:'( But I'm back! And Im going to upload when I can!:D

Here it is:D

Comment vote fan:)xx

P.s Theres only 5-6 more chapters left:D Maybe more, If I decide to strecth them out more;)x

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17:D

Ellie's POV

The weeks were just flying by! It was just 3 weeks until the end of summer! Justin's acting really weird lately, like..he knows something I don't and he's taunting me with it? Do you know what I mean? Oh well.

I have feeling something bigs going to happen..And it doesn't feel very good.

Today I'm going to the beach and Justin's going to stick around the house and play games for a while.

"Bye Justin."I said in monotone. I don't see why I should put the effort in if he won't!

I heard him grunt in reply as I walked out the door. Taking a deep breath, I continued the journey towards the beach. Maybe it was something to do with what he said at the ice cream shop. I just let it go, because he seemed so out of it that day, I wasn't even sure what he was talking about most of the time.

Absent-mindedly reaching the beach, I took a seat on the sand and got my towel out so I could go swimming.

------

After about 3 hours swimming, I was getting quite tired and hungry. Walking back to my bag, I got my purse and headed to the ice cream shop. I wasn't really looking where I was going so I ended up barging right into someone.

"Sorry!"A deep, sexy voice said, as a pair of hands reached out, stopping me from falling over.

I blushed, "Its okay, Its my faul-"I cut myself off when I looked up and saw him.

He was. HOT!

He has deep green eyes. Black controlled, yet messy, hair. He has a strong jawline, and a face you just couldn't seem to look away from.

"Don't worry about it!"He laughed. "Romeo..And you are?"

I took his outstretched hand and replied, "Ellie"

"Ellie...It suits you"He smiled warmly.

"Thank you"I laughed.

"Do you want to get ice cream?"He asked.

"Yeah sure, I was going to get some anyway."I smiled, walking towards the ice cream shop.

"Double chocolate, please?"Politely asking the woman behind the counter, I took my seat. She nodded.

"Vanilla and strawberry, please?"Romeo ordered. Mackenzie, I read off her name tag, smiled wider and nodded.

"So, do you live here? Or are you on Holiday?"He asked, as Mackenzie delivered our ice creams.

"I have a house here, but I only come here twice a year. What about you?"I asked back.

"I'm working here for the rest of summer."

"Cool, What are you doing?"

"Just working with my dad, at his farm." I smiled in return.

"Are you here with anyone?"

"My best friend, What about you?"I inquired.

"Just a couple friends. Who's your best friend?"

"His names Justin, We're next door neighbours, and have been like.."I crossed my fingers.."Like that for..like..ever!"I laughed lightly.