Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"She's grown weak. Even weaker. I need to do something to make her better." He bit his lip and cursed.

"We'd like to help. Wait, that's our mission. Please let us help, Prince."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Seth Castiria stood in front the portal before entering. As he successfully passed through, he opened his eyes only to find himself in the middle of abandoned place. His clothings were changed into his battle gear and a sword on his left side. "Did I get the wrong place?" He asked himself.

Far north-east direction from where he is currently standing, lies a building, "there's something in that building" he said.

"I need to find the princess quickly or else everything will be all too late." He ran towards the building.

Upon arriving, he found a girl. Pale, weak and pitiful, gasping for air as she weakly calls out some people's names.

"S..Se..hu..n..hah..hah.." she breaths.

This girl...

"H-Han..Gyu..k? Are...you..back?" She turned her head to his direction but only to see a much blurry image of a person definitely not her brother.

"...who are..you?" She asked weakly.

Damn it!

"I apologize, Princess, I am not your brother." He walked closer and kneeled beside the bed for her to see his face without struggling to look up.

"You..are?" She asked.

"Seth Castiria. Its an honour to finally meet you."

"As you can see...I am in no..condition  to do anything...in this state...I'm sorry." HanNi put her hand onto her heart.

"Princess, you are running out of life energy. If this continue, you will die. Your guardians are the cause of this. The stronger the power they use, the more life energy they will drain from you. Are you aware of this, Princess?!" Seth stood up and stared at the lifeless being lying in front of him.

"I know. I know it better than anyone, Seth. I am completely aware of my death," she smiles, "but I can't leave just yet. I have still got so--"

Her lips was sealed by Seth's own. He held her face and connected himself to her by touching each other's skin. It was then HanNi realize what's happening. She wasn't just being randomly kissed, her energy is returning rapidly and the colour of her skin goes back to normal and her body temperature returned.

As Seth pulled back, he quickly backs away, turning his body around as he blushed madly.

"H-hey! T-this..! Did you just gave me your own life energy?" She instantly got up.

"I deeply apologize for my rude actions, Princess. But for your sake, I will do anything to keep you alive." Seth kneeled in front of her.

"B-but..what about your--"

"Please do not worry. My lifespan is longer than any living creature alive. Giving away that amount of life energy is nothing." He proudly answered.

"I'm sorry. Thanks." HanNi shyly pat his head.

The door creaked open and HanGyuk found his sister with an unknown man in front of her. The amount of curiosity and confusion swallowed his mind as he instinctively ran over to his sister's side. Seth backs away and looked at him with great confusion. "Who is this man?" glared HanGyuk at the man. Just then, a group of people entered the room as well. Looking all well equipped and brimming with aura of a combatant. Surely, not ordinary.

"And they are...?" asked HanNi, "Explaining time, I guess?"

Minjun's group stood, surrounding her along with a 'suspicious' man Seth. Giving each other the judging look along with some electrifying glares.

HanNi nudges her brother's side, "Don't join in."

Minjun coughes. "I'd like to introduce myself and my colleagues if that is what you wish, Princess."

"Go ahead...?"

"We are the are an elite squad from the Royal Palace's army and proudly sent by the General himself. I'm Minjun, Your Highness."

"Pleased to meet you, Princess. I'm Yuhan."

"I'm Hyun!"

"An honour to meet you. I'm Seo."

An introduction that cleared almost all of the misunderstanding. HanNi looked at each one of them and smiled.

"So, Mr. Elkni sent you? Then that makes me feel relieved. That means I can trust you, right?" she puts her hands together and exhaled at ease. 

"I am Seth Castiria. From EXO PLANET. That is all." 

I must keep it short. 

"A noble? What is a noble person doing here, may I ask?" asked Seo, looking at him curiously. 

"Same reason as you people." Seth calmy and shortly answered without batting an eyelash.

"Understood."

~Earth~ 

His sweat drips onto the ground. Ripped clothes, bloody cuts and injury and barely standing. The place once they called 'home' has now turned into a mountain piles of bricks, woods and rubbish. Keeping one eye barely open, he searched frantically for his fellow brothers. Upon tripping and bumping into things, he found himself standing under the rain. His footsteps splashes the puddles of water until he noticed an arm with a glowing ring of a unicorn stuck underneath the boulder of rock.

"Lay-hyung?" He tried lifting the rock off with his uninjured arm.

Realizing that he couldn't lift it off,  he smashes it into pieces and freed the man. "Hyung?"

"S...Seh..hun..?" He muttered.

"Great. You're still conscious." Sehun sighed in relief.

"I'm so dained my regeneration is taking so long. Sorry. Find the others first." Lay rolled on his back and started to heal himself.

"Got it."