The Chosen Ones

I bet you thought this chapter was important. "The Chosen Ones" you thought. Now they'll finally know their destiny! Well, there are things leading up to it, that appear in the team's new adventures, but...

haha!

Anways, just thought I'd say sorry I haven't been posting. I just seem to have too much life at the moment, lol. Anyways, thought I'd go ahead and write this. I'm so guilty. D: Gaah, little yellow fairies are yelling at me in my head. Telling me to work on this. So I will. I will also waste your time by making you read this. Or something along those lines. :3

Also, just thought I'd let you know. I will write on Shadows and Sunbeams, and The Way Paul Is. Just not right now. I will finish this by the end of the year. GAAAAH! IF IT KILLS ME, I WILL!!!

- - - 

Tomorrow, he's going to make the final decisions. Crystal thought. Tomorrow... Wigglytuff will choose who will go on the expedition... She shivered.

And its my fault, really... That we won't go. Too nervous to sleep, she got up. Rise was sleeping like a baby beside her. What a day, too! If she ever thought of Aaron's yellow eyes again, her heart would probably explode! All she could remember was that her heart pounded. Why in the world could she fall for someone that quickly? There was no such thing as love at first sight. Love was /not/ an emotion! 

Okay, how about lust?

Nevermind. Disgusting. 

With a low growl, she curled up in her nest, and delicately ran her tail over her nose to stay warm, seeing as there was no such thing as a blanket. Luckily the extreme puffball on her chest kept her from getting too cold, and it felt comfortable. She guessed this was why she was okay with the fact she was human, and didn't have clothes. It was just a thought, really.

Why doesn't it feel strange? Her mind wandering on random subjects, the peaceful night lulled her into a contented slumber.

- - - - 

This is... Beautiful. The sunrise illuminated the forest around him. I... I must protect it... no matter what! he looked down. 

"I only have three more to go." He wasn't sure who he was talking too. He looked back up again, and his heart sped up. In front of him was a beautiful Time Gear, and it was his. All his. 

I must have them all! he snatched it up with a grin.

- - - -

 "Wake up, it's-"

"4 in the morning!" Crystal yelled, pointing to the still-dark sky. Loudred stared at her, and then outside.

"That can't be right! I always wake up on time!" Loudred exclaimed.

"You're just excited. You should be." Rise said as he yawned. As for us, we could've gotten a couple more hours... Of course, we don't need to get excited... I messed up big time last night...

 "Well you didn't this time, you idiot. Why did you wake us up, how could you have not noticed the darkness?" Crystal growled. Rise was just waiting for her to pounce on Loudred. It wouldn't be a strange occurance. 

"Well, there's no window in my room."

".... oh." Crystal sighed. "Well I'm going back to bed. Goodnight." Rise turned to her, and then to the window. Outside, the world was slowly turning a shade of gray. Suddenly, he heard a gasp, and noticed Crystal jumping up to see the sun slowly rise. The room was filled with a crimson glow. Crystal stared outside, totally rigid in awe. Rise moved to where he could see her face. He'd never seen her this excited.