Chapter 13(EDITED)

Start from the beginning

Oh. I mean minions. "What?" I snapped. The ground shook a little and I smirked. " Stay away biotch." She replied angrily. "What the hell are you talking about?" I quizzed, annoyance bubbling in my stomach.

"Here let me break it down for your feeble mind. Blake. Is. Mine." I let out a low growl at the thought of this fake Barbie touching my mate.

Let me take control Lucy. My wolf demanded hate seeping through her voice. I thought you said to calm down. I shot back at her. 

This plastic human just said that our mate is hers. I don't give a fudge about control. She growled before I felt myself receding to the back of my mind and my wolf taking control.

I had no say in what happened now. "Who do you think you are talking to?!" Ember demanded with a growl. "I-I-" the girl stuttered. "I am his mate and that makes me your Luna!" Ember seethed.

They looked at us with shock and I felt the ground start to shake. We are doing good? I questioned. I think we are. She replied. Control! I demanded and felt myself taking control again.

The girl looked at me with a scared look on her face but it was quickly replaced by a smirk. "You will pay for that Luna." She seethed and clicked her fingers and walked off with her minions following behind her.

I was beyond pissed and I couldn't go to class like this without ripping someone's head off. The mate bond made these feelings of hate and despise a hundred times worse, and the fact she threatened me after, didn't help much.

I pulled out my phone and texted Josie that I was going for a run in the forest behind the school. Just in case someone (Blake) got worried,

I wanted her to know where I went.  I didn't wait for a reply and took off at a sprint, towards the woods. I stepped out of my clothes and quickly shifted, grabbing my clothes in my mouth as I took off

I ran for about an hour, my wolf enjoying being out, before shifting back and putting the clothes that I had carried with me in my mouth.

I changed and started walking a little bit further. The wind started to pick up a little and I brushed some stray silver locks that escaped my  pony tail out of my face as I stopped walking and sat down by a pond.

I quickly got lost in my thoughts, thinking about what that girl was going to do and how she should not do it. For her sake.  Pain shot through my stomach. I let out a blood curdling scream. Mate. Cheating. My wolf whimpered. I felt my heart breaking and tears escaped my eyes.

My body went rigid and I felt coldness sweep through me.

Vision. ***

I saw Blake and that fake brown haired biotch in a lip lock. I heard a growl and saw the brown haired girl being flung across the room.

"NO NATILIA!" My mates voice boomed. "Why not, she is an ugly slut and I am hot and perfect. Who would not want me?. Why would you choose her over me?" She scoffed flirtatiously.

"ME! I do NOT want YOU! She is my mate and your Luna. I will never love you. Lucy is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on and you are the slut not her!" His wolf growled in irritation. She screamed in fury and growled at him.

"Growl at your Alpha again and I will feed you to the rogues!" He growled lowly in her ear. His eyes changing from black to blue.

She whimpered and ran off.

I saw him sniff the air and concern cross his features. "Shit!" I heard him mumble before he ran off.

Vision over. ***

I felt my body warm up and the pain in my stomach was gone. 'Babe?'I heard him mind link. 'I'm fine. I needed to get away.' I told him 'I'm coming.  where are you?' He growled.

I told him my location and the connection cut off. He stood up for us! My wolf howled in joy. I know. I replied before going unconscious feeling complete and utterly drained.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Hope y'all liked this chapter. Pls
Comment
Rate
Follow.
Let me know what y'all thought.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30