67...Someone To Meet

~Jada's POV~
We finally get to Mom and Dad's place and we quickly knock on the door.

"Oh hey! Come on in!" Mom smiles as she answers the door.

"So what's going on?" I ask, worried.

"Oh, nothing much. Um, there's someone we want you to meet." Dad says, acting a little fidgety.

"Okay..." I trail off.

We all walk in the living room and Michael puts the twins on the big chair as I hang my jacket.

We turn around and I see a woman, who looks like she's a little younger than me, sitting there and smiling nervously at us.

"Hello. Mom, who's this?" I ask.

"Um...this is your...um..." Mom mumbles.

"My what?" I ask, frowning a little.

"Your...little sister." Dad says.

"What?? I have a sister!!??" I shout.

"Yeah. We're really sorry we didn't tell you." Mom says.

"So, you two had another child after me?" I gasp.

"No, no. A couple years after your mom and I split up, I had another girlfriend and I was trying to get over your mother and I got that girlfriend pregnant for Alicia." Dad says.

"So how old are you, Alicia?" I ask.

"I'm 3 years younger than you." She says.

"Oh..wow." I sigh, looking around the room.

"Look, Jada. I know this is all sudden and it's probably a lot for you to take in right now, but I wanna be close with you and I want us to have a sisterly relationship. I've known about you ever since Dad got back together with your mom and I've been wanting to get to know you and I was hoping we could hang out sometime. Maybe?" Alicia says.

"Uh..." I mumble, looking at Michael.

"Yeah. Sure." I smile through pursed lips at her and she grins.

"Thank you!" She squeals, hugging me tightly.

"Oh, um..okay...you're welcome.." I mumble.

She looks at Michael and gasps.

"Oh right! I forgot that you're with the best singer ever! Michael Joseph Jackson! Hi, Michael. It's nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan." She says, walking over to Michael and shaking his hand.

"Thank you." He smiles, shaking hers too.

"Would it be weird if I gave you a hug?" She asks and he raises an eyebrow.

"Um, no not at all. Go ahead." He chuckles.

She wraps her arms around him tightly and I can't help but get a little upset.

"So, these are your children?" Alicia smiles, looking over at Jedell and Rylee, who are on their phones texting, and then over at the twins who are staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah. This is Jedell." Michael says, pointing to Jedell.

"Hi." Jedell mumbles and Alicia smiles, waving at her.

"This is Rylee." He says, pointing to Rylee.

Rylee just waves and Alicia waves back, still smiling.

"And these are Christian and Hope." He says, pointing at our little cuties.

"And how old are you all?" Alicia asks the girls but they don't answer.