24...Graduation And Prom!!

~Michael's POV~
I pull out the box with the ring in it and stare at the ring while sitting on my bed.

I can't help but be excited! I'm going to my prom in about an hour and I plan on proposing to the love of my life while I'm there!

An hour passes and it's time for me to go pick up Jada.

"Hello, Michael! You look handsome!" Sydney smiles as I walk through the door of Jada's place.

"Thank you, Sydney. Is Jada ready yet?" I ask politely.

"Yes," she nods. "She's just doing her makeup."

I look over at the stairs and see Jada walking down in a beautiful red gown with elbow-length white gloves and red pumps.

My jaw literally drops at the sight of her. She's stunningly gorgeous!

"Hey, Michael. You look...sexy" she says as she approaches me.

"Thank you, J. You look gorgeous! You could be a model!" I say, looking her up and down and she laughs.

"No, I'm serious. You could be!" I say as we walk out the door to the limo.

We get to the prom and see Nicki and Charlie, standing outside the doors.

"Hey! You look amazing, girl!" Nicki squeals to Jada as we approach them.

"Thanks! You too!"

"So, man. When ya gonna do it?" Charlie whispers to me and I shush him.

"Later."

-During the dance-
Jada and I are dancing on the dance floor and she starts wincing in pain.

"What's wrong, J?" I ask.

"My feet are killing me! I shouldn't have worn high heels!" She groans.

"Here. Come sit at this chair and take a rest." I suggest, then wink at Charlie and he flashes the 'ok sign'.

Jada sits down and takes off her shoes as I stand in front of her.

I get down on one knee and everyone stares at us.

"Michael? What are you doing?" She chuckles nervously.

"Jada. There are no words that can express my love for you. You accept me for who I am and you never judge my choices. You understand me and when you don't, you try to. You show me how important I am to you and I am so grateful for that! You make me the happiest human being alive! I love you with all my heart and soul and I can't imagine my life without you. You're so cute when you blush or get embarrassed which is why I love to tease you. J, there's no one else in this world who I wanna be with. So," I pull out the box and open it up, exposing the ring and everyone gasps.

"Jada Marie Wilson, will you marry me?" I ask.

Jada just stares at me and the ring with wide eyes and her jaw dropped for about 1 minute and a half then stutters.

"M-Michael I-"

"I understand if you don't want to" I say looking down.

"No, I do!" She shouts before I can stand up.

"You what?" I ask, just to clarify.

"I will marry you, Michael. I love you. I do wanna marry you!" She smiles with tears coming to her eyes.

I slide the ring onto her finger and pull her into a big passionate kiss as everyone around us claps.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR!!" I hear Tatiana's voice scream.