62...She's A Murderer!

-2 Months Later-
~Jada's POV~
It's been 2 months since Lisa ruined the party at Neverland and I'm pretty sure Lisa and Michael have been doing better. She, surprisingly, apologized to me, the girls, Joshua, and Tommy for her nasty comments but I'm not gonna believe that shit. She doesn't truly mean it. Michael probably made her do it.

The twins are almost 2 years old. They're 22 months to be exact. My gosh, they're growing up so fast! Feels like just yesterday, I was giving birth to them and crying for Michael and now, they're 22 months and Michael and I are actually becoming good friends. I hired a babysitter for when I'm busy so Haley doesn't have to watch them all the time. They must drive her insane!

Right now, I'm just having a lazy day in my sweatpants and oversized hoodie with a messy bun, watching Tv and eating popcorn. I've gotta admit, oversized hoodies are sooo comfortable! Rylee and Jedell are at their boyfriends, as usual, and my Mom took the twins out to spoil them with new stuff like grandmothers love to do with their grandkids.

I suddenly hear my cellphone ringing and I lazily pick it up and answer it without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello?"

"J-Jada." I hear his voice sob.

"Michael? What's wrong?" I ask, worried.

"I c-can't explain over th-the phone. C-Can you come over soon?" He sobs and it breaks my heart to hear him this way.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I say and hang up.

I grab my purse and quickly put on my sandals, not even bothering to fix myself up. He didn't sound to well on the phone so there no time for beauty!

"Where to Mi-" my driver Carl starts to ask but I cut him off.

"Neverland! Fast! Take the shortcut! Michael needs me! Go, go, go!" I say quickly and he steps on it.

"So what's the problem with Michael? Is he okay?" He asks.

"He was sobbing when he called me. No time for an explanation. Just drive, fast!" I say and I see him smirk in the rear view mirror at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just so caring with him. It's so sweet to see that you jump and drop everything when Michael's hurt. You must really love him." He chuckles.

"Yeah. I do. I've always loved him." I sigh.

We make it to Neverland in 30 minutes and I quickly run up to the main house. The door is already open a crack so I just go right in.

"Michael?" I call.

I hear sobbing coming from upstairs so I bolt up the stairs. I follow the sobbing noises into his bedroom and see him curled up in a ball on the floor, sobbing and crying his heart out.

"Aww, Michael. What's wrong, sweetie?" I ask.

"I-It's L-Lisa!" He sobs.

"What happened? Did you two have a fight?" I ask.

He shakes his head and I frown.

"Then what happened?" I ask.

"She..she..ugh! I can't say it! It's too horrible!" He sobs louder.

"Well, would you be able to write it down on a piece of paper or something?" I ask.

"I don't have to. The payment paperwork is over there on the dresser." He sniffles.

I walk over to the dresser and pick up the paperwork that's sitting there and start analyzing it.

"Oh my god." I gasp.