50...Divorced

-3 months Later-
~Jada's POV~
"Okay, the divorce between Ms. Jada Jackson and Mr. Michael J. Jackson is now final. Have a great day everyone. Court dismissed." The judge says and then leaves the room.

I look over at Michael on the other side of the room and sigh. I have to admit, before this one started, I was having second thoughts on divorcing him. I'm gonna miss being his wife and I already miss Neverland.

I packed all my things up last month and took it all to Haley's house and now I'm living there. Michael and I are having turns taking the girls so they'll see us both a lot. The weird thing is, that lately, I've been throwing up every day for quite a while. Haley keeps saying that I'm probably pregnant (she knows about what happened in the treehouse) but I refuse to believe her even though she's probably right. I know I might be pregnant by Michael again, but I don't wanna be. I want to move on from him and try to be happy and if I am pregnant, that'll make him in my life more often than he already is at the moment.

If I am pregnant, I'd be about 3 months. I have gained some weight which makes it all the more obvious that I probably am pregnant. I guess I'll just go to the doctor tomorrow to know the truth.

"Haley? Can you set up an appointment for me at the doctor's?" I whisper to Haley as we leave.

"Sure. You wanna find out, don't you?" She smirks and I nod.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see Michael and Lisa Marie isn't too far behind him.

"Hey, Jada. Um, can I have a hug?" He asks and I sigh.

"Sure." I nod while faking a smile.

He gives me a big bear hug and when we pull away from each other, I find myself missing his touch. I look into his eyes and they're teary.

"See ya, J. Um, can I take the girls with me back to Neverland?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure. I'll pick them up tomorrow. Goodbye, Michael." I fake a smile and so does he.

"Goodbye, Jada."

He walks away to his limo and let's the girls in before getting in. He leaves the door open for someone so I kinda stick around to see who it is. Then Lisa Marie walks over and smirks at me before hopping in and shutting the door.

I gasp and I can feel tears coming to my eyes as I run to my limo where Haley's waiting for me.

I don't let the tears escape and I just sit in the limo, emotionless.

"Are you okay, J?" Haley asks as she puts a hand on my knee.

"Lisa Marie got in the limo with Michael." I whisper and she gasps.

We leave and go to her house. I eat a sandwich and then immediately go to bed and just sob into the pillow.

I divorced the love of my life and he's with the woman he claimed he "has no feelings for".

I just hope I'm not pregnant.

-The Next Day-
I wake up and my eyes are all red, puffy, and bloodshot from crying all night. I get showered and ready for my appointment and go downstairs where Haley's making breakfast.

"Good morning." She says.

"Morning." I mumble.

We quickly eat and go to the doctor's office.

We wait in the waiting room for a while and finally, they call my name. I go in and he asks me what it is I need.

"I wanna find out if I'm pregnant." I say and he nods.