19...Monday!

~Jada's POV~
I wake up to the alarm on my iPhone playing 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' by Whitney Houston.

I turn it off and get a shower and get dressed.

It's Monday! Monday's finally here! I am in such a good mood!

I hum I Just Can't Stop Loving You to myself as I walk into the kitchen and my parents smile at me as I grab a granola bar for a quick breakfast.

"Well, it looks like someone's in a good mood today!" my Mom observes. "Any reason for that?"

"Yep! Tonight, I'm gonna go on a date with Michael and he says that he has a special surprise for me! Aaaaannnnd, I get to wear the new dress he bought for me!" I squeal.

"Ooooo, my daughter's in love!" My mom teases and my dad rolls his eyes as he chuckles. "When do I get to see this dress, huh?" My mom raise her eyebrows as she asks me this.

"Tonight, before I leave with Michael. Anyway, I have to go to school. See you guys later!" I shout walking out of the house.

"Bye, Hun!" Both my parents shout as I close the door.

I walk to school and go to my locker. I get all the books out that I need and close my locker door.

Michael's right there and he scares the hell outta me.

"Sorry, babe" he giggles. "I didn't mean to scare you!"

"It's okay." I chuckle as he pulls me into a warm hug.

"Excited for our date tonight?" He says as we lean into a kiss.

"Of course! I'm so excited that my parents noticed that I'm in a good mood." I smile and he smiles that beautiful, heart-warming smile, showing his pearly-white teeth.

"I think you'll like the surprise and you'll be even happier!" He grins and we kiss once again.

"Can you guys ever not kiss?" We hear Nicki say as she and Charlie walk over to us.

"Oh, Nicki. You're just jealous because we actually look cute unlike some people" I say and Nicki glares at me.

"Ohh, burn!" Michael laughs and Charlie just glares at him just as much as Nicki was glaring at me.

"Oh, you guys know I'm just teasing ya!" I chuckle.

"Yeah, ok. Whatever" Nicki mumbles.

"Nicki, don't be like that!" I shout as she walks away.

"Don't take it personal. I think she's on her monthly thing" Charlie whispers to us.

"I heard that Charlie! You should shut your mouth right now!" She shouts.

"I'm in trouble now. Oh well. I'm used to it" he chuckles.

"Don't let her get to you, J. She's probably just in a bad mood." Michael says to me as I watch Charlie try to wrap his arm around Nicki's waist but she pushes him away.

"Okay. I won't let her get to me because I don't wanna ruin my mood for our date" I smile as Michael pulls me into another hug.

"Now, we should get to class before we get into trouble." Michael says as we hold hands, walking to class.

We get to class and we sit with Charlie and Nicki.

"Nicki, I'm really sorry for teasing you. I'm just in a good mood and a lot of times when I'm in a good mood, I joke around. Can you forgive me?" I ask her.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She waves her hand in the air but I can tell she's still mad.

"Nicki, just because you're on your menstrual cycle doesn't mean that you can be rude to anyone you want." I glare at her.