64...Goth Or Emo

~Jada's POV~
-3 days later-
I slump on the couch and close my eyes after finally getting the twins down for a nap. I've had a long, tiring day. Michael's been at the studio and I've been here, cleaning our room, the girls's rooms, the twins's room and the living room and the twins have been screaming all day. This is the first break I've had since Michael left.

I sigh deeply to relax and then I hear the front doors open and slam shut. I frown as I stand up to go investigate who it is. Before I can even leave the room, Rylee comes in and she looks very angry and she's crying like crazy with puffy red eyes.

"Oh my god, darling! What's wrong?" I gasp.

"Tommy. That's what's wrong!" She shouts angrily.

"Shhh, calm down, sweetie. Come sit on the couch and tell me what happened." I say soothingly as I hug her.

"Okay." She sobs into my chest as we walk over to the couch and sit.

"Now, tell me what's wrong."

"Well, Tommy and I had a little fight earlier and then eventually he broke up with me." She sobs.

"Oh. I'm so sorry, dear." I sigh, rubbing her back as she pulls away from me.

"A-And then, when I was looking for him between classes, I found him with Kiley and he was kissing her and when they pulled away, he was smiling at her like he used to smile at me." I cries.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so so sorry, Ry." I say and kiss her head.

"I can't believe he would do that to me! I thought he was the one, Mom! I gave him my virginity and he promised that he'd stay with me forever! I love him so much but I hate him even more right now!" She growls angrily.

"Honey, it's okay. He's just a boy. Boys are no good." I say and she nods.

She gets up to leave and I smile sympathetically.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm gonna go to my room to change and listen to music." She sighs.

"Okay. Um, do you know where your sister is?" I ask.

"Yeah. She went to Josh's house." She says as she leaves the room.

I wonder why Jedell didn't tell me she was going to Joshua's. She usually does. I shrug it off and sit on the couch again.

-A few hours later-
"Hello? Hello? Hello? I'm home!" I hear a voice wake me up.

I didn't realize I fell asleep. I must've been more tired than I thought.

"Hey, babe. How was the studio?" I ask as Michael walks into the living room.

"Pretty good." He smiles as he sits next to me and kisses me passionately.

Rylee walks in the room and rolls her eyes as she sees us.

I look at her appearance and notice a difference. She's wearing all black clothes, black lipstick, black eyeshadow, more dark makeup, black high-heeled boots, and she parted her hair differently and straightened instead of just her natural curls.

"Well, you were right when you said you were gonna change." I giggle.

"Ha. Ha." She says sarcastically.

"Hey, girly. Where's Tommy? You usually have him here." Michael says to her and she rolls her eyes as tear come to them.

"Shhh, Michael. They broke up today. Don't mention his name for a while." I whisper and he nods.

"Sorry. I didn't know." He says and Rylee smiles sarcastically.

"Can I dye my hair?" She asks suddenly.