58...Why Does My Life Have To Be Hell?

-The Next Day-
~Jada's POV~
I'm just laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I woke up 2 hours ago but I'm to lazy and sad to get up. I had a dream last night that Michael dumped Lisa and came to me and we were together again and all 6 of us were a family.

"Moooom!!" Rylee calls in a panicky tone from the bathroom.

"Yes, sweetie?" I call back as I get out of bed and exit my bedroom.

"Can you help me? I kinda have a situation!" She says.

"Okay. I'm coming in." I say and walk into the bathroom after opening the door.

I see Rylee and she's standing in front of the toilet with her pants and underwear down and she has a look of panic on her face.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I ask.

"I think I started my first period. What do I do?" She asks, panicking again.

"Oh. Um, get a pad, take it out of its package. Stick it on your underwear with the sticky part and stick the wings around your panties." I explain, passing her a pad, and she does what I said.

"Like that?" She says after she's done.

"Yes." I nod.

"Ugh, Mom! It hurts! Why does there have to be cramps? This sucks." She groan.

"Sorry, sweetie. That's life." I say as I leave the bathroom.

I go downstairs to make breakfast and I see Jedell sitting at the table.

"What was she yelling about?" She asks.

"She needed help. She started her menstrual cycle." I say.

"Oh. I already started that when I was 12." She says as she swats the air.

"How come you didn't ask me for help?" I ask.

"Because I knew what to do." She shrugs.

"Oh." I nod.

Rylee comes downstairs, groaning and Jedell laughs at her.

"What are you laughing at?" Rylee snaps at her.

"You." Jedell laughs and Rylee glares at her.

"Girls, please don't start a fight. I'm really stressed anyway and I don't need more stress to drive me insane." I sigh.

"Sorry, Mom." Rylee says.

She gives me a hug and my cellphone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jada! It's Jake!" I hear Jake's British accent speak into my ear through the phone.

"Oh hey Jake. What's up?" I smile.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you'd like to go out with me tonight?" He asks.

"Sure." I nod.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 6:00 tonight?" He says.

"Okay. See ya then." I smile.

"Can't wait." He says and hangs up.

"Who was that?" Rylee asks.

"That was Dr. Peters asking me on a date." I smile.

"Ooh, Mom's got a date!" Jedell cheers.

"Sure do. Haley will be watching Hope and Christian, and you two can go with your boyfriends." I say and they both nod.

"Are you excited?" Rylee asks.

"Yeah. I am, actually." I nod.

"Thats great! I'm happy for you, Mom." She smiles and I smile back.