54...Water Broke

-2 months later-
~Jada's POV~
I'm now 9 months pregnant and the babies should be ready to come at any moment now. Even though I've been a crazy, hormonal, bitchy brat, Haley and the girls have been here for me and really supportive of me. Even Tommy, Joshua, and Michael have offered to help out around the house and stuff!

I have to admit, I do feel really bad about not telling Michael that these children I have growing inside my womb right now are his but I just can't tell him. Plus, I heard from the girls that he's starting to fall in love with Lisa Marie and I know that if she knew we were having more kids together, she would be flipping out and Michael would think that it's best that we live at Neverland with him and Lisa so he can see the babies all the time and help with them. Also, I have to admit that when I found out that he's starting to fall for Lisa, I was a little heartbroken and jealous. Jealous: because obviously, I still love him and I wanna be with him. And heartbroken: because he told me when we were divorced that he still loves me...also, it hurts that he could get over me that fast and I've just been here missing him and wishing I didn't file for divorce. I want him back but I'm not even gonna try to tell him.

"Hey, Mom. Wanna watch a movie?" Rylee asks.

"Okay. You can choose." I smile.

"Thanks." She smiles back.

"Oh, Tommy? Could you go to the kitchen and get me a jar of peanut butter and the big tub of chocolate cheesecake ice cream, please? I don't wanna sound lazy but I really don't feel like moving off this couch." I chuckle.

"Sure." He laughs and goes to the kitchen.

I look at Rylee and she looks like she's disgusted by something.

"What's wrong with you?" I giggle.

"Peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake ice cream? Together?" She says.

"What? It's good! Thanks, Tommy." I say as Tommy passes my 'order' to me.

"No problem, Mom." He smiles as I start to devour my combination.

"That's sweet of you to call me that, Tommy." I say with my mouth full.

"Thanks." He giggles.

"So, Rylee and Tommy. Been 11 and a half months since you two started your relationship. Are y'all doing anything special for your 1 year anniversary coming up?" I ask after I swallow my mouthful of ice cream and peanut butter.

"I don't know." Rylee shrugs and looks at the Tv.

I look and Tommy and he nods while putting his index finger to his lips vertically.

I nod and give him the 'ok' sigh with my fingers.

"Mom, where's Jedell?" Rylee frowns.

"She's at Joshua's house, hanging out." I say and she nods.

We're about halfway through the movie and I can feel something wet flowing outta me and there's a wet spot on the couch now.

I start feeling pain in my stomach and I realize that my water just broke.

"Oh my god!" I scream as I clutch my stomach.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Rylee asks in a panicky tone, shutting off the tv.

"I-I think my water just broke. Ahhh it hurts so much!" I cry in pain.

"Um, okay. Rylee, go call Jedell and tell her to go to the hospital with Joshua's parents and I'll help your mother." Tommy says and Rylee quickly pulls out her cellphone, dialling Jedell's number.

"Okay, Mom. Just remember, breathe. Take deep breaths." He says calmly as he helps me up off the couch.

"Owww, it hurts so much! Ugh! I can't take it!" I scream in pain as he starts walking me to the door.