28...I've Missed You

~Taylor's POV~
He pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me.

As much as I wanna continues with this, instead, I push him away anyway.

"What are you doing?" He asks confused.

"I thought we were gonna talk about my sister and all that shit." I state.

"No, I already believe you." He says and starts kissing my neck.

"Well, then why did you ask me to come over?" I ask confused and he looks up at me and smirks.

"So we can do this" he says as he smashes his lips onto mine and we go straight into a makeout session.

This gets heated really quickly and he starts kissing my neck as he unbuttons my top.

"I've missed you. So. Much." I moan.

"I've missed you, too baby. I was so stupid, breaking up with you."

He pulls my top off of me and pulls off my skirt.

Now I'm just in my lace bra and panties set and he's still completely dressed.

"Well, this isn't fair!" I smirk as I start on his pants.

I pull off his pants and right away his shaft springs out because he was going commando.

I pull off my panties as he unclasps my bra. I take his dick in my hands and rub his tip against my wet entrance.

"It's gotten bigger since the last time" I moan as I watch it enter me.

"Because last time was grade 9. This is after grade 12. It's been way to long without us. I wish we didn't have to waste all this time in between." He moans as he goes deeper inside of me.

I wrap my legs around his waist as he slides even more in and starts thrusting faster.

He holds my legs around his waist, while still inside of me, and walks over to the couch.

He sits down and slowly bounces me up and down over his manhood, so I can feel all of him, and he sucks on my breasts as this happens.

I'm in heaven!

"Wait!" He suddenly shouts.

"What?" I ask.

"Can you pass me one of those condoms off the coffee table?" He asks and I get off of him.

I pass it to him and watch as he slips it onto himself.

"Okay, ready" he smirks as I climb back on top of him.

We continue this for about and hour.

~Nicki's POV~
I don't feel right about this whole Thomas thing. I feel like I need to talk to him and go visit him.

I drive to his place and park in the driveway.

I get out and go up to the door.

Just as I'm about to knock, I hear moaning.

I walk over to the outside of the living room window and look in to see what's happening.

I gasp at the sight and for some reason it feels like my heart just shattered.

It's Taylor riding Thomas on his couch!

"Damn, his dick looks bigger than Charlie's." I talk to myself as I walk away. "Why did this have to happen?" I ask myself as a tear rolls down my cheek.

I sit in my car and just cry my heart out.

About 15 minutes later, Taylor comes out and Thomas kisses her goodbye.

He spots my car and looks at me as she drives away. He walks over and knocks on the window. I put my window down.

"What's wrong, Nicki? You look like you've been crying!" He says sympathetically.

"I don't think I wanna talk to you about it!" I snap.

He opens the door and pulls me out of my car.

"Come inside." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Is that what Taylor said?" I mumble but he doesn't hear me.

-inside-
I sit at the kitchen table with him and he sighs.

"Nicki, please talk to me. Tell me what's wrong."

"Fine! I came to talk everything out with you and I looked in the window and saw you and Taylor. I have no idea why but my heart just shattered when I saw that and I was crying like crazy. I don't know what's happening to me!" I say, bursting into tears.

"Oh. Well this is awkward now. Y'know since you saw my..." He trails off.

"Dick." I shrug.

"Yeah. So, Nicki. Do you have any questions you wanna ask?" He asks and I nod. "Shoot."

"Well. How did this start?" I ask.

"Well, I slept with her sister to get my mind off of you and J and her sister, Britney told me she's pregnant even though she's not and Tay called to tell me that she isn't. I invited her over and I discovered that I still have very strong feelings for her." He says and I nod.

"Are you in love with her?" I ask, not wanting to know the answer.

"Yes." He nods.

That tears my heart apart and I burst into tears again.

He comes over to me and gives me a hug.

I cry into his chest and he rubs my back.

"I'm sorry, Nicki. We need to move on. You love Charlie and you're engaged to him and pregnant with his child. I think I'm in love with Taylor. So, we're no longer in love with each other. I love Tay and you love Charlie." He says as he continues to rub my back.

"What if I don't wanna love Charlie?" I mumble and he pulls back to look at me.

"What? Nicki, don't talk that way. Your baby needs his or her daddy. You can't take him away from them. Just be glad that you've found the love of your life and soon you'll be married" he says.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I should go. Love you, Thomas" I say as I walk to the door with him trailing behind me.

"Goodbye, Nicki." He says as I walk to my car.

I drive off with tears flowing down my face and as I wipe them away, my makeup gets smudged all over the place.

I get to Charlie's place and ring the doorbell.

Charlie comes to the door and gasps.

"Nicki, what hap-" he gets cut off because I crash my lips onto his.

We pull back from the most powerful kiss ever and he smiles at me as I step into the house.

I send Thomas a text.

(N=Nicki T=Thomas)
N: Hey Thomas. I'm so sorry about before. I guess it's just hormones lol. Anyway, I wish you and Taylor a lifetime of happiness and I hope she gives you everything you've ever hoped for💙
T: Thanks Nicki. About earlier, it's okay. I hope it isn't too awkward for you because of what you saw. I'm sorry you had to witness that. I wish you, Charlie and your baby boy a lifetime of happiness too.😉
N: Baby boy?😂
T: I have a feeling that it'll be a boy.😂
N: Ah ok. Well, ttyl.
T: k. Bye

I put my phone away and sigh.

Charlie wraps his arms around me and I can feel my heart slowly healing.

What would I do without him?