12...Tatiana

~Michael's POV~
I'm slipping on my loafers to go to Jada's house and the doorbell rings.

"Mom! Are you expecting anyone?" I shout.

"No, dear! I have no idea who that'd be!" She shouts back from the kitchen.

I shrug then open the door.

"Tatiana? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm just here to see you. We're you gonna go off somewhere?" She asks.

"Yes, actually. I was gonna go see Jada." I nod.

"Oh, your girlfriend! She seemed very distant from you when I met her yesterday. She seemed like she didn't wanna be there." She shrugs.

"She was just stressed out because we were gonna go to the doctors to find out if-" I stop talking because I realize who I'm talking to.

She's the one that broke me when I was like 13 or 14.

"I'm sorry, to find out if what?" She asks smugly.

"Never mind." I mumble.

"Well, anyway. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me to my family dinner tomorrow night." She sighs.

"No, sorry. I'm hanging out with Jada."

"Damn! You hang out with her a lot! Don't you ever get bored of her?" She scoffs.

"Nope. Never. I'm in love with her" I smile.

"You know, you used to say that you're in love with me" she says softly as she runs a finger down my cheek.

"That was before you hurt me and before I met J." I whisper.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Michael. Please, let me back in. I can make you feel special." She whispers in my ear.

"Leave, Tatiana!" I growl.

She glares at me for a second.

"Ugh!" She groans and storms out of the house.

I walk out of the house and walk down to Jada's place.

I knock on the door and Jada opens it right away.

"Lemme guess. You were with Tatiana?" She glares at me.

"She rang the doorbell and I answered, not knowing it was her. She came in and asked questions about you and I told her to leave!" I explain.

"What did she say?"

"She asked me if I ever get bored of you and she asked me out for dinner tomorrow night."

"And what did you say?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"I told her that I'd never get bored of you because I'm in love with you and I said no to dinner" I answer calmly.

"Mm, sure" she rolls her eyes and walks into her living room.

I walk in after her, after closing the front door.

"Look, J, it's true! I swear! When I look at her, I see the bitch she truly is. When I look at you, I see the young, beautiful lady who I'm in love with and who I cherish. I see the girl who I care for and the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I see the girl I wanna have get married to and have kids with." I continue as I take her hands in mine. "Baby, when I look at you, I see my future! I truly love you, Jada. More than anything in the world!"

"Aww, Michael. Now I feel bad" she chuckles as she wipes the tears which  escaped her eye when I was talking to her.

"Don't." I say then kiss her hand.

Sorry for the short chapter everyone!
Much L.O.V.E.💗💗😘