2...Feelings?

~Michael's POV~
Jada seems like a pretty cool person. She seems really smart, funny, kind, generous and my god, she is so gorgeous! Her beautiful long, wavy, brown hair, chocolatey brown eyes, nice figure-wait what?! What am I saying? Oh my god. I can't be developing feelings for her already! Am I? I just met her today though! She was so cute when I made her blush!

I'm snapped out of my thoughts from my friend, Charlie, calling my name.

"Michael! Michael! Are you okay?" He chuckles.

"Huh?" I say confused. "Oh! I'm so sorry. I was just thinking about something."

"Haha. More like SOMEONE! You said that you think she's gorgeous. Come on, man. Who was it? Who were you thinkin' 'bout?" He hits my arm playfully.

"Okay. Okay," I whisper. "But you have to keep it a secret."

"Yes, ok. Man, just tell me!" He says eagerly.

"Ok. It's Jada." I say embarrassed.

"Dude! Jada Smith or Jada Wilson?" He smirks.

"I don't know her last name. She has long wavy brown hair and brown eyes."

"Ohhh! Jada Smith! Oh, dude, she's fine! I see why you like her!" He chuckles as he fist bumps me.

"Yeah. I think she kinda likes me too. She kept staring at me when I came in and when I complemented her on her name she blushed. I heard her say that I'm gorgeous as well." I blush at the thought of it.

"Oh, dude! You got the love bug for the captain of the football team's ex!" He smirks.

"Can you stay quiet about it? I don't want anyone to know! And I trust you to keep it a secret, Charlie. Can you do that for me?" I whisper as we start walking to our first class.

"Oh of course, dude! You can count on me!" He fist bumps me again.

We walk into the classroom and see Jada sitting with her friend at a table.

Charlie leans over to my ear and whispers,

"There she is! You wanna sit with her." I shrug and smile at her.

She smiles back and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

~Jada's POV~
"I think Michael likes you, Jada!" Nicki says.

"No, I don't think he does." I say as I see Michael and Charlie walk into the room.

They both look over at us. Charlie whispers something in Michael's ear and he shrugs.

Michael smiles at me so I smile back.

Charlie starts walking towards our table and motions for Michael to come with him.

When they reach our table, Charlie asks if it's ok if they sit with us.

"Oh yeah, of course!" I smile.

"Cool." Michael smiles. "So which class is this?"

"Math." I answer.

~Charlie's POV~
Yep. I can totally tell that Jada likes Michael! She keeps looking over at Michael and smiling her ass off.

I look over at Nicki and she blushes. She's pretty fine. I should ask her out sometime.

"So, Nicki." I smirk at her and she looks at me again.

"Yeah?"

"What's up? You busy tomorrow night?" I ask with a smirk still on my face.

"Uhh, n-no. W-Why?" She stutters.

"Oh, I was wonderin' if you'd like to come over to my place to hangout or somethin'?"

"Um, sure." She smiles. "Can I see your phone for a minute?" She asks.

"Sure." I hand her my phone.

She types some things and hands it back to me.

"I put my number in your contacts. Text me later." She grins.

"Ok. I'll do that." I smile and look over at Jada and Michael talking.

They'd be a cute couple.

~Michael's POV~
Math is already over and I'm walking out of the class with Charlie, Nicki and Jada.

"What class do you all have next? I have art." I say.

"Nicki and I, both, have health." Charlie grins.

"I have art!" Jada smiles.

"Okay. Let's go out together." She arches her eyebrows at me and my eyes widen. Did I just say that?!

"I don't mean go out, like on a date. What I meant to say was lets go to art together." I explain embarrassed. I'm so embarrassed that I can feel the heat from my redness.

Charlie and Nicki burst out laughing and Jada chuckles while I stand there as red as a tomato.

"Ok. I knew what you meant. Let's go." She says as she starts walking ahead.

I walk with her but turn around to face Charlie and Nicki with my finger to my lips, telling them to stay quiet about my feelings for Jada.

They flash me the 'ok sign' and start laughing again.

I really hope she likes me back.