31...Why?

~Jada's POV~
-2 Hours Later-
I wake up to an empty room but it isn't empty for long because Michael walks in.

"Hey. Did you find them?" I ask and he nods.

"I found them but you won't like how they were when I found them!" He sighs.

"What happened?" I ask, not wanting to know the answer.

"Well, you know the thing that Dr. Brown said we can do during the next 6 weeks? That's what I saw them doing."

I sigh stressfully.

"Ugh! Where's Charlie?" I ask.

"Right here" Charlie says, entering the room. "Is it true that you saw that, Michael?"

Michael sighs and looks from me to Charlie.

He nods. "Yes. Charlie, it is true. I'm so sorry."

Tears come to Charlie's eyes as he gasps.

"Charlie, do you want me to talk to Nicki for you?" I ask and he nods.

"Talk to me about what?" Nicki asks, entering the room with Thomas trailing behind her.

"You and Thomas" Charlie mumbles.

"What are you talking about?" Thomas chuckles.

"Michael saw you two earlier." Charlie whispers and Nicki looks down at the floor.

"Char-" she starts but Charlie cuts her off.

"Enough! This is over, Nicki! It's over! I'll still take care of our child but this-us, over!" Charlie shouts as tears roll down his cheeks.

"No! Please, Charlie! You can't leave me! We're engaged! We love each other! I'm so sorry this happened, I truly am! I can't live without you! Please don't leave! I love you!" Nicki cries, dramatically.

"No." Charlie shakes his head. "You obviously don't love me. I could tell you still had some feelings for Thomas but I didn't think you'd let them break us apart. I can't believe you did such a thing. We are no longer engaged and we are no longer a couple. Please pass me the engagement ring so I can leave."

"But I do love you. Charlie, don't do this." Nicki sobs, placing the ring in his open hand.

"Goodbye, Nicki." He says, before walking out of the room.

"No. I don't want this to end. Why did this have to happen?" She sobs into her hands.

"Shhh, it's okay. It'll all be okay" Thomas says, rubbing Nicki's back.

"No, it's not okay, Thomas! It'll never be okay now!" She snaps at him.

"Nicki" I sigh.

"Hm?"

"Why would you do this? Why?" I ask.

"I honestly didn't mean to. It just....happened. It was an accident!" She answers.

"Oh, so your mouth 'accidentally' gave Thomas a blow job?" I snap.

"Look, this is none of your business! Just leave it alone!" She shouts.

"I just can't believe you did this! I never thought that you would cheat on Charlie. I thought you said that he was healing your broken heart, which was broken by the exact person you just cheated on him with!"

"It's not like it's any different than when you were with Jordan!" She shouts and I gasp.

"You take that back! How dare you bring up the shit from my past?!" I growl at her as Michael looks from Nicki, to me multiple times, clearly confused.