65...Bullied

~Michael's POV~
We get to the police station and we all go in. When we get to where Jedell, Joshua, and the officers are, we see Jedell and Joshua sitting at the table with handcuffs on them.

"Hello, Mr. and Ms. Jackson. Thank you for coming down here. I'm Officer Karla Perry." The officer says, putting her hand out to shake ours.

"Hi. So what did they do to get taken here?" Jada asks.

"Well, we got a call from some of the neighbours in a neighbourhood just down the street about a wild party that had drugs and alcohol and when we cleared out the party, we found your daughter and her boyfriend. We're not sure if they took anything, though." Officer Perry says.

"Jedell, did you take anything?" Jada asks.

"No. I swear we didn't. People were offering it to us but we declined it all. I swear we didn't know there was gonna be drugs or alcohol. We wouldn't have gone if we knew it was gonna be there!" Jedell says and Rylee starts snickering.

"Yeah, right! You'd do anything to become popular! Even if it meant drinking and doing drugs!" She says and Jedell frowns.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"Duh, I'm your sister, stupid!" Rylee says.

"Oh. What happened to you?" Jedell snickers.

"Okay. We're getting a little off topic. Why were you at that party?" I ask.

"We were invited earlier and they said it was gonna be fun so we decided to go." Joshua says.

"Okay. And you're sure you didn't take anything?" Jada asks.

"We're positive!" They both say.

After awhile, we're allowed to take them home so we hop in the limo and start heading back to Neverland.

"I'm very disappointed in you two." Jada scolds.

"Sorry, Mom. We just wanted to go to a party." Jedell says, looking down.

"And why didn't you inform me about it?"

"Because I was afraid you were gonna say no and I really wanted to go." She says.

"Why did you wanna go so badly?" I ask.

"Because I never get invited to parties and I wanted to know what it was like to be at a teenage party. Just so you guys know, I really regretted it and I won't be going there again. The smell, the noise, the people, everything was horrible!" She explains.

"Well, I'm glad you don't wanna go anymore because who knows what could happen at one of those parties!" Jada sighs.

Jedell leans her head on Joshua's shoulder and sighs.

"I'm just glad Josh was there to help me and protect me." She whispers.

Joshua smiles and kisses the top of her head gently.

"I'll always be here to help and protect you." He says.

"That's bull!" Rylee shouts.

"What?" Joshua frowns.

"That's bull shit! Every guy says that and then dumps their girl soon after that!" She says, rolling her eyes.

"Well, not every guy is an asshole like your precious Tommy was! And Joshua is definitely not an asshole!" Jedell argues.

"Ugh! Whatever! Believe what you wanna believe! But, when he dumps you, don't come crying to me!" Rylee says, pointing her index finger in Jedell's face.