63...Such Private Things

~Michael's POV~
It's been a couple months since I asked Lisa for a divorce and the final court date is today. Also, Christian and Hope's birthday is coming up on June 10th. They're gonna be 2 years old! I can't believe it! They've already said their first words too. Christian said "Mama" and, surprisingly, Hope said "Daddy". I was so happy when Hope said "Daddy". I was overjoyed!

We've just arrived at the courthouse and me, Jedell, Rylee, and Jada all walk into the front doors. The judge comes in once we get there and he starts the whole thing. We go through everything until I finally hear those words I've been longing for.

"The divorce between Ms. Lisa Marie Presley and Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson is now final. Have a great day everyone. Court dismissed!"

I look over at Jada and she's smiling wide and beautifully. I pull her close to me and connect our lips. This kiss is so soft and sweet but so firey and passionate at the same time. We pull away and I smile down at her.

"I love you, Jada." I whisper.

"I love you more." She whispers.

"Hey! That's my line!" I giggle and she shrugs, smirking.

We all get into the limo and Bill starts driving.

"Where to, Mr. Jackson?" He asks.

"To my parents. We need to get Christian and Hope and tell Mother that I divorced Lisa." I say and he nods.

"I'm so happy she's gone!" Jedell squeals and I giggle.

"I'm pretty sure everyone is, Triple J." Jada says.

"Triple J?" Jedell giggles.

"Yeah. I've always wanted to call you that because your initials are JJJ. Jedell Janet Jackson." Jada giggles and Jedell starts laughing.

We get to my parents' and ring the doorbell.

"Hello everyone! Come on in!" Mother smiles when she opens the door.

"Hello, mother. How are you?" I ask.

"Good, thank you. How about you?" She asks.

"Good. The divorce between me and Lisa is final!" I say and she smiles.

"Well I'm glad about that!" She giggles.

We walk into the living room where Christian and Hope are playing on the floor. I smile at the sight and Hope looks over at me and smiles widely.

"Daddy!!" She screams.

"Hey, sweetheart!" I giggle.

"I-I missed you." She says with a pout.

"Aww, I missed you too, Princess." I say and kiss her forehead.

I look over at Jada and she has Christian and he's hugging her tightly.

I look at Jedell and Rylee and they look like they're really bored.

"I remember when you girls were like this with me." I giggle and they roll their eyes.

"That was a long time ago." Jedell giggles.

"But I remember you girls, especially you Jedell, would run into my arms as soon as you saw me and you'd hug me tightly and tell me how much you love and missed me. And you'd both call me Daddy." I smile.

"Those were the days." Jada giggles.

After staying a while longer, Hope and Christian start to get tired so we decide to go back to Neverland.

Once we get there, Jada and I put our almost 2 year old children down for a nap and go back downstairs and see Joshua and Tommy.

"Hey, boys." I say and they both wave at me.