37...Texts

~Michael's POV~
We finish eating and decide to sit on the couch to watch some Disney movies, after tucking in our little ones. Even though we're both 19, we still love the Disney movies!

After about a half hour, Jada snuggles up to me and closes her eyes.

"Tired?" I ask and she opens her beautiful eyes, staring up at me.

"Yeah" she whispers and closes her eyes again.

"You can fall asleep on me if you want. You don't have to watch the movie." I say but when I look back at her, she's already sleep.

I take this moment to stare at her unique beauty as she sleeps like the angel that she is. I move some of her curls from her face and smile. She is just flawless! How was I this lucky to find a girl like Jada?

The movie ends so I turn off the Tv. I pick up Jada, bridal style, and carry her upstairs to our room.

When I set her on the bed, she stirs a bit and opens her eyes.

"How long have we been up here?" She asks, yawning.

"Literally 2 seconds." I chuckle.

"Oh. What time is it?" She asks.

"Um, 10:36 in the evening." I say, checking my phone.

I see a text message and frown at it.

"What's wrong?" Jada asks.

"Nothing" I smile at her and she moves over in the bed so I can get in.

I climb in beside her and she falls asleep before I can say anything to her.

I grab my phone and re-read the message that was sent to me.

It's from Tatiana.

It's says: "Hello, Michael. If you think it was me on that phone, you're correct! Now, you better do what I say unless you want Jada and your children in great danger. Just because I'm in jail, doesn't meant I don't have people around the city who are working for me. Anyway, what I want you to do is, I want you to break up with Jada and come bail me out of jail. You better do it if you want your children and your 'fiancée' alive! So yeah. Peace✌️👋💙💓"

I put my phone back on the night stand and cuddle Jada, trying not to think about that message.

-The Next Morning-

I wake up and Jada is still asleep beside me. I get my phone and see another text from Tatiana. It says, "Do it, Michael".

I decide to text her back this time.

"Tatiana, please stop trying to ruin my relationship with Jada. If you really truly 'love' me, then let me go. Let me be happy. I'm only happy with Jada and my daughters. If you ever lay a single finger on any of them, I swear you WILL pay." I hit send and sigh as I put my phone back on the stand.

Jada rolls over and cuddles up against me. I smile at her as she keeps sleeping and I cuddle her too. She's so huggable, I could just do this all day!

She yawns and opens her beautiful eyes, looking at me.

"Good morning" I smile.

"Good morning, baby" she smiles back.

"You know what we should do today? We should start planning the wedding! We've been engaged for almost a year now so, we should start up on it." I say and she smiles.

"I actually already started a bit but I do need your help." She says, climbing out of bed and walking over to the closet.

I watch as she pulls out a box the has "MARRIAGE TO MICHAEL" printed on it and sets it on the bed. She opens the box and there's a big binder and some envelopes.