59...It Feels Right

~Jada's POV~
I lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to think of ways to make me fall asleep.

I can't fall asleep because I want to be in the same bed with Michael. Not to have sex with him. Just so I can snuggle up to his and feel his warm, safe arms around me protectively and drift off to sleep in his embrace. Now I'm just crying because I'll never be his girl again because he's with Lisa. She doesn't know how lucky she is.

I decide to get up and go for a walk around the hallway. I find myself walking down the hall to Michael's door and knocking on it. I don't even know what I'm doing, I'm just doing it. I knock a few more times and there's still no answer so I go in. I walk up to the bed and look down to see Michael asleep, cuddling with a long pillow with a tear-stained face. He looks so cute but why was he crying? I can't help but feel jealous of the pillow.

I shake Michael a little bit and he wakes up and his puffy red eyes look at me, filled with sadness and confusion.

"What's wrong? I thought you were sleeping." I says, confused.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm sorry to wake you. I don't even know why I did it." I whisper.

"Come here." He says, putting the pillow against the headboard and opening his arms to me.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

I climb onto the bed and snuggle up against his body as he wraps his arms around me. I smile against his chest as I feel loved, protected, and happy in his arms. This feels perfect. It feels right. I feel like I belong in his arms.

"Why were you hugging the pillow?" I ask suddenly.

"I sprayed your perfume on it and cuddled with it again so I could feel close to you." He whispers.

"Aww, that's sweet." I whisper.

"Looks like I won't need it for tonight." He chuckles.

"Nope." I chuckle back.

"Good night, Jada." He says.

"Good night, Michael." I whisper as I close my eyes.

The next thing he says, makes my eyes open wide and my heart flutter.

"I love you, Jada." He whispers sleepily.

I smile widely into his chest before kissing it.

"I love you more, Michael." I whisper before falling asleep happily.

-The Next Morning-
I wake up and feel someone's arms around me, holding me tightly.

I frown confused at first but then, memories of last night fill my mind and I smile.

I look up at Michael and he's still asleep. I peck his cute nose and he stirs a little.

His beautiful brown eyes open and he smiles at me before kissing my forehead.

"How was your sleep, Jada?" He whispers.

"The best one I've had in a long time." I coo and he smiles.

"That's good."

"How was yours?" I ask.

"Wonderful. And you're the reason why." He coos and I blush.

"Aww." I giggle.

"Aw, is Miss Jada blushing?" He coos and I blush even more.

"Yes." I giggle.

"Oh and what's the reason?" He asks innocently.

"Because you're making me blush." I chuckle.

"But I'm not doing anything." He says, still acting innocent.