57...Wedding Party

~Jada's POV~
Today's the day. November 1st. It's 2:50 in the afternoon and I'm getting dressed to go to Michael's wedding party. I'm sooo nervous! I don't know why but I am.

I finish getting ready and bring the babies out to the limo and put them in their car seats. I hop in and tell my driver, Carl, to drive to Neverland.

After a drive that feels like forever, we get there. I look at the time on my phone and it says 4:10.

I get out of the limo and go inside with Christian and Hope. I see Michael right away and we make eye contact but I quickly look away.

"Hey, Jada. I'm so glad you came!" He says as he hugs me.

I take in his scent and I feel like I'm in heaven. I never want this hug to end!

"Hey, Michael." I fake a smile.

"Hey, Hope and Christian. How are you guys?" He coos at the twins in the stroller as he pokes their little noses with his fingers.

They both giggle at him and reach for his fingers.

"Hope is looking more and more like you." Michael giggles.

"Yeah she is. And Christian is looking more and more like his father." I say and then when I realize what I said, I wish I could take it back.

He just smiles at me and I fake a smile back.

"There you are, Michael! Oh, what's she doing here?" Lisa says, glaring at me as she walks over.

"Michael invited me. That's what I'm doing here." I snap at her.

"Is that true, Michael?" She says angrily.

"Yes. I did invite her. But be nice! It's our wedding day and I want everyone to get along!" He says as Lisa and I exchange glares.

"Hey Mom!" Rylee says, coming over to me.

"Hey sweetie. I missed you!" I smile at her.

"Missed you too mom." She smiles back and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, little ones." She coos at her siblings and they giggle again.

"Uh, Michael. Is there anywhere I can put these ones down for a nap?" I ask.

"Yeah. Your place" Lisa mumbles and I glare at her.

"Yes. I set up Jedell and Rylee's old cribs in Rylee's room just in case." Michael says and I nod.

"Thank you." I say, walking past everyone.

I put them in the cradles and get them to fall asleep before returning downstairs to get a drink.

After awhile, I start socializing with people that I have met in the past through Michael and I find myself having a fun time.

"Okay, everyone. It's time for the newly weds' first dance as husband and wife!" The DJ says and Michael's song The Lady In My Life comes on.

It brings tears to my eyes and I remember when Michael told me this song was about me. I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I watch Michael and his new wife slow dance together. Michael looks over at me with a sympathetic look when he sees me quickly wipe my tears.

Awhile after the dance, I just sit at the sofa in the living room. I haven't seen Michael around for a while. I shrug it off and go upstairs to check on Christian and Hope.

I walk into Rylee's room to see them and I see Michael looking in the crib at them.

"Oh hi, Michael. I didn't know you were here." I say as he looks at me.