56...Wedding Invitation

-A few months later-
~Jada's POV~
It's been a few months since Hope and Christian were born. They've been crying a lot throughout the night but Haley, Jedell, and Rylee always help out when they can. I feel so lucky to have them. I really regret divorcing Michael though. I forgave him shortly after the divorce was final. I still felt hate for him but underneath all of that was love. I still love him and I wish he wasn't engaged to Lisa Marie.

Right now, I'm watching an interview Michael's giving on Tv. and I can feel the tears coming.

(I= Interviewer. M=Michael)
I: "So, Michael. What are your thoughts on your ex wife/high school sweetheart, Jada's new children?"
M: "Well, I think they're so adorable and I'm so happy that she let me hold them the day they were born. Everyone knows how much I love children, and not in a sexual way. And I'm really happy for her."
I: "Many people who have seen Jada with the babies, say that they, especially the boy, look a lot like you. Like the facial features and skin colour and everything. Are you the father?"
M: "No. I am not the father. I asked Jada quite a while ago, while she was still pregnant, if they were mine and she said no. Then to make sure she wasn't lying, I asked her best friend/manager and even she said no."
I: "Well do you know who the father is? And if you do, who is he?"
M: "No, I do not know who the father is. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you because Jada wants the father to remain unknown to the public and I respect her choices."
I: "Do you still love Jada?"
M: *long silence* "Well, um, you see, Jada and I were friends first before we started dating in high school and I did love her as a friend then and that turned into real love. But, uh, yeah I do love her. In different ways but, yeah. It's complicated."
I: "Oh, okay. So let's talk about you and Lisa Marie, shall we? You two are engaged and when do you wish to get married?"
M: "We were gonna get married in May of 1992 but Lisa really wants to get married soon so we're gonna get married at the end of this year."
I: "Oh, well congratulations. Are you two planning on having children?"
M: "No, actually. I want more children but Lisa Marie doesn't wanna have any so no we're not having any children together."

I turn off the Tv because I can't watch any more.

The part when he said that he isn't the father of my new babies, really made me feel guilty. He deserves to know that he has 2 more children but imagine how mad he'll be at me! I feel so bad.

I hear the mail slot open and close so I go and check it to see if I have anything important.

"Bills, bills, bills, flyers, oh what's this?" I think aloud.

It's an envelope with the words "You're invited!" On it and it says my name. I recognize the writing. I rip open then envelope and read the card.

"You've been invited to the wedding of Miss. Lisa Marie Presley and Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson. It will take place at 2:00 in the afternoon on November 1st and there will be a wedding party taking place at Neverland Ranch after the ceremony," I read out loud.

Then I noticed some more writing at the bottom. It says,

"Dearest Jada, I know it has probably shocked you about the engagement and you're probably shocked about being invited to the wedding. You don't have to come to the ceremony if you don't want to. You can just come to the wedding party at Neverland and have a great time. It'll probably be at about 4:00 because of the drive. I hope to see you and your children there. Love, Michael."

I sigh and put the invitation on the coffee table.

"Should I go? Or should I not go?" I mumble.

There at my door and I answer it.

"Michael? What are you doing here? I thought you were at an interview." I gasp.

"I was. It finished 10 minutes ago." He chuckles, stepping into the house.

"What are you doing here?" I ask again.

"I came to see you." He says, sitting on the couch while I just stand in the middle of the room not knowing what to do.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I missed you. And also I wanted to know if you got your invitation."

"Yes I got it." I nod, pointing at it on the coffee table.

"So...are you coming?" He asks.

"Uh..yeah I guess. I think I'll just come to the party." I mumble.

"Okay." He smiles that gorgeous smile.

"So where's Lisa? I'm sure she's worried about you." I say, changing the subject a little.

"Oh yeah. Lisa. Um I should probably go pick her up from the hair salon. But before I go, I need something." He says, coming towards me and I frown.

"What?"

"This." He whispers then crashes his lips onto mine.

Of course, I give in to his soft lips in this passionate kiss. His tongue enters my mouth and I let it, making the kiss deepen and more passionate.

"Hey I'm home. Um, what's going on?" We hear Haley say and we quickly pull apart.

"Nothing!" We both quickly say.

"So it was nice seeing you, Jada. I'll see you in a week when I come pick up the girls." Michael says, walking to the door.

"Um, okay. Bye, Michael." I say as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

"What was that?" Haley asks.

"What was what?" I shrug.

"That kiss!" She says.

"Ohh. Um, that was an accident. He came here to see if I'm coming to his wedding or his wedding party and then he kissed me." I explain.

"Are you going to his wedding?" She asks, with her eyes wide.

"I'm not going to the ceremony but I am going to the wedding party." I say and she nods.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asks.

"Yeah." I shrug.

"Okay." She says.

I go upstairs to check on Hope and Cristian.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whisper to them.

I tell them every day that I'm sorry for not telling Michael about them but I still feel bad. I wish there was a way to make everything better.