35...Make Me Feel Good

~Michael's POV~
The kiss gets heated as she starts laying back on the bed, pulling me ontop of her.

I start kissing her neck as moans escape her lips.

"Michael. Please, make me feel good" she moans.

"Anything for my queen" I say as I unbutton her blouse and kiss down her chest to her belly button.

I start going lower until I reach the hem of her skirt.

I tug at it and pull it down with her panties.

I latch onto her clit with my mouth and suck hard which causes her to moan loudly.

"Oh, Michael! Yes!"

"That's right, baby. Say me name!" I say as I start making out with her womanhood.

"Ah, Michael! Yes, Michael! Damn!" She moans with her head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut.

"Mm, baby. You taste sooo gooood!" I moan.

"Michael, yes! Mm, shit. Mi-Michael, I think I'm gonna-"

"Come for me, baby" I whisper against her slit which drives her wild.

"Oh, yes! Michael! Michaelllll!" She moans as she climaxes.

Hearing her moan like that turns me on and makes my dick stiff.

"Now that you've done something for me, would you like something in return?" She asks, seductively while smirking.

She sits up and make me stand up.

She starts unbuckling my belt and unzips my slacks.

She pulls them and my boxers off then starts on my shirt.

Once I'm totally naked, she takes my manhood in her hands and shoves it in her mouth, sliding it in and out.

My eyes squeeze shut as I moan while tangling my fingers in her long brown hair.

"Mm, yes, Jada!" I moan.

She pulls her mouth off of me and gets off the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

She doesn't say anything, she just spins me around and pushes me on the bed.

She crawls up the bed ontop of me a little and makes eye contact with me as she takes my throbbing member into her mouth again.

She bobs her head up and down really fast over my length.

"Oh yes! Mm, shit Jada! Damn, girl. You're good! Don't stop!" I moan as she increases speed.

I feel myself twitch in her mouth which signals that I'm close to my orgasm.

"Come for me, baby" she whispers.

Her breath on my sensitive tip sends me over the edge and I come in her mouth.

"Ah shit! Jada! Yes! Fuck!" I scream as my hot load fills her moan.

She smirks at me as she swallows it all.

I get under the covers and Jada slips in beside me.

I pull her close and cover our sweaty bodies with the blankets.

"I love you, Michael. I truly do and I'll never stop. I promise you that. I will not break this promise. It'll last for ever and ever. Michael, you're my hero, my love, my happiness, my life, and my everything. I want you to know that you're the only person I love and that's for all time." She whispers.

"Baby, I'm the same way about you. I promise you I will never cheat on you or break up with you for anyone else. It'll always be me, you, Jedell, Rylee and our other future children." I whisper back and she giggles.

"Our future children? Michael, if we do have more kids, it'll be a while."

"Ok." I chuckle as I cuddle her.

"I love you, Mikey" she whispers before she drifts off into a deep sleep.

"I love you more, Baby." I whisper back, kissing he forehead.

-The Next Morning-
I wake up and Jada is still asleep beside me.

I get up and get ready and check on the girls. They're asleep too.

I walk downstairs and start breakfast.

I flip the pancakes and I hear the stairs creak.

"Good morning, Jada!" I sing.

"Good morning" she yawns stretching then rubbing her eyes.

"How was your sleep?" I ask.

"It was good." She smiles.

"How's your arm?"

"Meh. It still kinda kills but it'll probably take a while." She says.

"Here's your breakfast!" I cheer, setting a plate of pancakes in front of her with syrup poured all over them.

"Aww, thanks! You didn't have to do this!" She smiles and attacks me with hugs and kisses.

"Yes, I did!" I smile as I kiss her back.

"You're so sweet! What did I do to deserve such a perfect boyfriend/fiancé?" She coos, squeezing my cheeks.

"Nah. What did I do to deserve such a perfect fiancée like you?" I smile and she rolls her eyes.

I check my cell phone for texts and set it down on the counter.

"I'll be in the shower if you need me!" I say before kissing her and walking upstairs.