20...Surprise!

~Michael's POV~
We get to the restaurant and walk in.

Jada looks around and notices that we're the only customers.

"I wonder why we're the only ones here" she mumbles.

"I asked them to close down the restaurant so it's just us. I want this to be special, babe." I say and her jaw drops as she sees our table that's all lit up with candles and flowers.

"Oh my gosh, Michael! This is beautiful!" She swoons.

"Not as beautiful as you." I wink at her and she blushes.

She's so cute when she blushes!

The waitress comes over and starts talking to us.

"Hello, Mr. Jackson." She says and I nod. "My name is Penny and I'll be your waitress tonight. The specials are Chicken Parmesan with the side of salad for $16.99 or Spaghetti and Meatballs with a choice of garlic bread or cheese bread for $15.99."

"Hmm, I'll have the Chicken Parmesan with a barbecue ranch salad , please." I say.

"Mhm, good choice." She says, writing it down then turns to Jada. "And what would you like, Miss?"

"I'll have the same thing." J says.

"Great. Is water fine to drink?" Penny clarifies and we both nod. "Great, I'll be right back with the water" she walks away.

"So, Michael. What's the big surprise?" Jada says, smiling at me like a kid who's excited on Christmas morning.

"You'll have to wait until our food comes." I chuckle and she pouts playfully.

"Oh!" She snaps her fingers and I jump because she startled me. "Did you hear about Nicki and Charlie?"

"No. What happened?" I frown as I shake my head.

"Well, Nicki took a pregnancy test and it said positive! She's pregnant!" She squeals.

"Holy moly, Jada. Excited much?" I chuckle. "If you're this excited for them having a baby, I can't even imagine how excited you'll be when we have one!"

"Sorry." She blushes.

I see the waitress come with the food and I snap my fingers. (That was my signal for the surprise)

She smiles as she sets the plates of food down and the music starts playing.

"Enjoy" she grins at Jada and walks away.

"Oooo, this music is beautiful! Now, the food's here. So, what's the surprise?" She smiles.

"This IS the surprise!" I say and she frowns, confused.

My voice starts singing in the recording they're playing and Jada gasps.

"Each time the wind blows. I hear your voice so, I call your name.
Whispers at morning, our love is dawning. Heaven's glad you came.
You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I'm so proud to say, 'I love you'." My voice sings softly.

"Michael! This-this is your song! I don't understand!" She states.

"Okay. I'll explain to you. The reason why I've been so busy is because I made a deal with a recording company to start a career in entertainment. I'm gonna release this song then work from there." I smile and she gasps.

"Oh my god, Michael! This is great! When is your song gonna be released?" She asks as she attacks me with hugs and kisses.

"Tomorrow" I grin.

"Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! You're gonna have so many fans!" She squeals.

"Hehe, that's funny. Anyway, let's eat!" I say.