32...I Wanna Stay Like This Forever

~Jada's POV~
I wake up and look to my left, where Michael is sleeping peacefully in the big chair.

Dr. Brown comes in and smiles at me.

"Well, look who decided to wake up!" He cheers and I giggle.

"Now, I have some good news for ya!" He cheers.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"You're allowed to go home!" He cheers and I squeal.

"Thank you!"

"Huh? What's going on? What happened to the pudding?" Michael says sleepily, waking up.

"What? That doesn't make sense." I giggle as he looks at me.

"Oh.. Um. I had a dream. So, what's going on?" He asks awkwardly.

"I'm allowed to go home now!" I cheer and Michael smiles.

"I'll call Bill to come with the limo!" He cheers, skipping out of the room.

Dr. Brown smiles at me as he leaves the room.

"Have fun with your children Jada" he says.

"I will!" I smile.

I get out of the bed and put my clothes on.

Michael runs back into the room, scaring the hell out of me.

"Oh, Michael! You scared me!" I jump.

"Sorry, baby" he giggles.

"So, what was this pudding talk about?" I ask, giggling.

"Huh? Oh, I was having a dream that we were already at Neverland and the girls were like 4 already and we were in the kitchen. The girls were complaining that they were hungry and wanted pudding so we tried to look for pudding in the pantry and we couldn't find any. Then, that's when you woke me up and that's why I said Where's the pudding." He explains.

I start laughing my head off and he smiles.

"That's cute" I giggle.

"You're cute!" He says biting his lip and twirling me around into a hug.

We join in a passionate kiss but we're interrupted by Bill coming in.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Bill chuckles as we pull back.

"No. Not at all. Could you please carry everything to the limo while we go get the girls?" Michael says in a professional voice to Bill.

"Yes, sir" he says then leaves.

We go get Rylee and Jedell and leave.

We're in the limo and we have the girls tucked in their strollers in the seats behind us.

Michael puts the divider between us and the babies and the divider between us and Bill up and start kissing me passionately.

"Michael, what are you doing?" I ask as he starts kissing my neck.

"Come on, baby. I put both the dividers up!" He whines.

I shake my head.

"No, Michael. Wait until we get back to Neverland and maybe we'll do that but not right now. I don't feel comfortable doing it with our children behind us." I say and he climbs off of me.

"Okay..I understand" he says in a sad tone.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" I ask.

"No. I understand." He says, giving me a sweet smile.

"Okay" I sigh.

~Nicki's POV~
I wake up, wrapped in Thomas's arms and memories from yesterday flash through my brain.

Those words I said to Jada, I shouldn't have said them. I hurt her and she was the only person close to family that I have. She was my 'sister' and I ruined it. I lost her.

I softly cry into my hands and I guess Thomas notices because he cuddles me more and whispers,

"It'll all be okay. I promise"

I roll around to face him and stare into his beautiful eyes.

I slowly start to lean in and connect my lips with his.

This goes on for about 30 seconds and he pulls away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I can't do this, this is wrong" he sighs.

"What are you talking about? I thought you had feelings for me?" I ask.

"Yes, I do and I always will. But, what we did yesterday at the hospital, that was wrong. We shouldn't have done it. I hurt Charlie's feelings and I feel really bad because you two belong together. You both are the most amazing couple ever and Charlie makes you really happy. I've seen you with him, and I can tell that he makes you happier than you've ever been. I know that we'll always have feelings for each other but your feelings for Charlie are so much stronger!" He says as tears escape my eye.

"I...I just don't know what to do right now, Thomas. I do miss Charlie but he probably doesn't want me back now."

"He is broken-hearted about this but I think you still have a chance with him. Go to him and explain your feelings for him before it's too late" Thomas says, wiping my tears.

"Okay." I nod.

~Michael's POV~
It's now 4:00 pm and J and I are trying to get the girls to fall asleep.

"Come on, Jedell. Go to sleep for Daddy" I whisper as I rock crying Jedell.

I softly start singing the first thing that comes to my mind.

"You are the sun, you make me shine. Or more like the stars, that twinkle at night. You are the moon, that glows in my heart. You're my daytime, my nighttime, my world. You are my life"

I see her eyes get heavy and she slowly closes them, falling asleep.

"That was a great mini-song you sang! You should make that a chorus in one of your songs!" Jada whispers as we place our two sleeping newborns in their crib.

"Yeah. I think I'll do that." I smile as Jada yawns.

"Whoo! I'm tired! I think I'll go take a nap!" She says and I nod.

She leaves the room and I walk back over to the cribs.

I stare at my 2 beautiful daughters as they sleep beside each other.

I do this for awhile then go to our room to see how J is.

I walk in and smile as I see her sleeping peacefully on our new bed.

I sit in the big chair beside the bed and watch as she sleeps peacefully, her chest rising and falling softly.

I just sit and stare at her beauty, thinking about how I'm the luckiest man in the world.

She rolls over and now she's facing me.

Her eyes open and when she sees me she smiles.

"Whatcha doin'?" She giggles.

"Admiring you" I state, smiling.

"Come. Join me. I wanna cuddle!" She says with a small giggle.

"Okay" I say and climb in with her.

I take her in my arms and hold onto her tight.

I wanna stay like this forever.