Chapter 13: Dark Forest!

Apple's POV:
    We were walking and were in a dark forest. It's kind of creepy. This is the first time I was Wonderland look so dark and scary. I walked over to Daring and linked arms with him and put my head on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" Daring asked. "Letting you protect me from what's ever here." I replied and he nodded. I saw Lizzie glance at us. I hate when I don't like someone but I'm not a big fan of Lizzie, and I don't think she likes me either. She's high strong and all of her yelling hurts my ears.

Tammy's POV:
     "W-why are we h-here?" Briar asked. "Because.... You want to see Wonderland!" I exclaimed. "But we thought Wonderland was such a happy and sunny place, not a dark and scary place." Hopper stated. "True. But, this is the only place like this in Wonderland." Tony stated and I nodded.
     We were walking and then we heard something, like footsteps. "Who's there?" Apple asked shakingly as she gripped to Daring. Lizzie rolled her eyes. "Whimp." Lizzie muttered. She grabbed her razor cards and positioned them. "Show yourself, coward!" Lizzie yelled. Then two guys started bouncing with their hands on their hips. Lizzie sighed and put her cards back. "Hi, daddy!" I exclaimed as I gave him a hug. "Hi, dad." Tony stated and gave him a hug. "What's going on here?" Dad asked. "I don't recognize these people." Uncle Dum stated. "They're from Ever After." I told them. "They're on a feild trip and we're showing them around." Tony added. "Be careful in the forest and remember, don't too deep." Dad stated. "Bandersnatchers and jubjub birds could be here." Uncle Dum stated. "We'll be careful." Tony told them with a sigh and eye roll. "Good. Now don't be too late home." Dad stated. "Or you'll be grounded." Uncle Dum stated.

Tony's POV:
    "You don't have to worry about me, you might have to worry about Tony though." Tammy stated with a laugh and I glared at her. "I raised a good girl." Uncle Dee stated and she smiled big. "Do I have to worry about you?" Dad asked me. "Of course not!" I stated and dad gave me a look. "I'm serious! I'll be good." I resssured. "Fine." Dad stated. "Lets go." Uncle Dee stated and skipped away.
  We continued to walk. "So that's your dad and uncle?" Hopper asked. "Yes." I replied. "We're meeting all of your parents. Wow." Hopper stated. "Yeah. All you have too meet now is Kitty's mom, Maddie's dad, and Lizzie's mom. Good luck on the last two, especially the last one." I stated and Hopper gave a worried look. Then I patted him on the back and walked off.

Kitty's POV:
     We were walking and Maddie came up to me. "Hi-ya!!!!" Maddie exclaimed. I laughed at her madness. "What's up?" I asked. "Just enjoying a mad day!" Maddie replied. "Those days are my favorite." I stated. "So, pretty much everyday in Wonderland is your favorite." Maddie stated with a giggle. "Pretty much." I replied with a laugh. We linked arms and skipped to the front of the group.
    "Are you having fun, my dear?" A familiar voice asked. Everyone stopped and looked around, but saw nothing. I unlinked my arm from Maddie and looked around. "Mom?' I asked. Then a smiling grin appeared. After that the rest of her appeared as she layed on a tree branch.
     "Hi, mom!" I greeted. Mom sat up, still on the tree branch. "Hi, darling." Mom greeted. "So, are you going to answer my question?" Mom asked and I laughed. "Yes." I replied. "To which one?" My mom asked. "You figure it out." I replied with a sneaky smile. My mom jumped down with a laugh. "That's my sneaky little girl." Mom stated and I grinned like a true Cheshire Cat. "Everyone! This is my mom, the Cheshire cat. Mom, these are kids from Ever After, they're on a field trip to see Wonderland and we're showing them around." I introduced. They all said hi. "You being a trickster?" Mom asked. "Everyday." I replied and Mom smiled. "That's a good Cat." Mom stated and I smiled. "Be home by midnight." Mom stated. "O always am." I stated. "No your not." Mom stated. "Fine, I'll be home by midnight. But since when did I have a curfew?" I asked. "You don't every day. But you do today " Mom stated. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Good luck to all of you." Mom stated and then she disappeared leaving her smile, and then her smile disappeared too. "Lets go." Alistair stated and then we all started walking again.

Alistair's POV:
    We were almost out of the dark forest. Bunny walked to me. "Hey." Bunny greeted. "Hi." I greeted. There was an awkward moment of silence. As I was about to talk we heard a noise. We all stopped. "Dad?" Tammy and Tony asked in unison, but no answer. "Mom?" Kitty asked, but no answer. "This isn't funny!" I yelled. "Show yourself, coward!" Lizzie yelled. "Maybe you should be nicer then that, or they could hurt you." Apple suggested. Lizzie glared at her and she quickly shut up and hid behind Daring.
  We heard something in the trees and looked up. Then we looked up and saw a jubjub bird? "Jubjub bird!" I yelled and he flapped his wings. "What is that?" Briar asked. We turned around to run but saw a Bandersnatcher. "Bandersnatcher!" I exclaimed and we all backed up. But then the Jubjub bird flew down by us. Then Maddie threw us our weapons. The Bandersnatcher tried to bite Dina but she threw pepper spray in his eyes and made him back away and cry in pain. The Jubjub bird flew at us and tried to peck me but I swung the Vorpal Sword and scratch his eyes. He cried in pain and flew away. Lizzie threw one of her razor cards at the Bandersnatcher at the same time as Maddie threw her razor hat at him. Lizzie's razor card scratched his right cheek while Maddie's razor hat hit his arm. He ran away in the same direction that the Jubjub bird flew away. We put our weapons back in Maddie's hat of many things. I sighed in relief. "Lets go." I stated and we walked out of the dark forest.

Jabberwrock's POV:
    My Bandersnatcher and Jubjub bird had failed. But we will kill those stupid Wonderlandians, when we go into the final battle. We will win, if it's the last thing I do.