Chapter 7: The Magic Lake of Many Colors!

Tammy's POV:
     I was talking to Ashlynn, she is very nice. "Where is our next stop?" Ashlynn asked. "The Magic Lake of Many Colors." I replied. "What?" A girl with blonde hair in curls asked as she walked over. "It's very cool." My cousin, Tony stated. "I don't think I caught your name." I told the girl. "Blondie Lockes, daughter of Goldie Lockes." Blondie replied and I nodded. "You'll love it." I told them and they nodded and smiled.
    "We're here!" I announced. "I'm going for a swim." Tony stated. "No. Uncle Dumb, aka your father, said no more swimming for a while after what happened." I told him. "What happened last time?" Ashlynn asked. "You don't want to know." I stated. "Do you think I care what dad says." Tony stated. "That's why your always in trouble." Alistair stated. "Maybe I like trouble." Tony stated. "We're Wonderlandians. We're not only mad, but we like trouble." Kitty stated. "No one likes trouble as much as you, Kitty." Bunny stated. "That's because I'm a Cheshire." Kitty stated. "Cheshire's are annoying I stated. "Hey!" Kitty exclaimed. "Not you.... Well you can be annoying, a lot. But we still love you." I stated and Kitty did her big Cheshire grin.
  Ashlynn looked at the lake. "This place is Magnificent!" Ashlynn exclaimed and I laughed. I walked over to her and she looked at me. "Is it really magical or does it just look like magic?" Ashlynn asked. "It is magic. It consist of magic. It can show you your hopes, fears, and dreams. It can also heal any wound." I replied. Then I heard screaming and saw Tony swinging from a vein. "Don't go in the lake!" I warned. "Why can't he go in the lake?" Ashlynn asked. Then, Tony let go of the vein and landed in the water with a splash. I'm going to kill him! "Ugh!" I exclaimed. "Tony! Tony!" Bunny called and then he popped up and we can see his face. He wiped water out of his eyes and smiled. "See, you need to stop worrying, cuz." Tony stated. I might strangle him in his sleep. "You need to stop being SO STUPID!" I exclaimed. "Haha!" Tony laughed. "Idiot!" I exclaimed. "Are they always like that?" I heard Ashlynn asked. "Pretty much." I heard Dina reply.

Lizzie's POV:
     Then we heard a growl. "What was that?" Daring asked. Then we heard footsteps. "Tony! If Tammy doesn't kill you, I'll feed you to the Jabberwrock." I stated. "What's a Jabberwrock?" Daring asked as he pulled out his sword, and that gave me an idea. I could save us all and keep Daring away from me. He seems to like damsels in distress, I'll just show him I'm not one. We all have out own weapons that we keep in Maddie's hat of many things. "Maddie! Weapons!" I exclaimed as Maddie got her hat. She handed Cari her hookah. Dina her pepper grinder. Tammy and Tony (Who is now out of the water) their croquet bombs and flamingos mallets. Bunny her wrecking watch. Marchness his tea pot cannon and jack spikes. Kitty her claw gloves. Alistair his Vorpal Sword. Maddie got her razor hat. Then I got my hobby horse and razor cards. Everyone stepped back from us. Then the Jabberwrock appeared. "Nice to see you again." Alistair stated. "Is this where you hang out now? By the Magic Lake of Many Colors?" Tammy asked. "NoNo, my hide out is a little away. But I heard screaming." The Jabberwrock replied and we all looked at Tony. "Uh, sorry." Tony apologized and I rolled my eyes. "You're prepared, and brought food." The Jabberwrock stated. "Oh. You want them? Okay." I agreed. "Lizzie!" Alistair exclaimed. "I'm kidding." I stated. "Nice one." Kitty stated. "I know." I agreed and we shared a short laugh. "I believe you're still weak from our less encounter." Bunny stated. Then the Jabberwrock touched his scar on his cheek. "Very well, but I'll be back." The Jabberwrock stated and then left and we all sighed.
    We all put our weapons back in Maddie's hat. "You were going to let him eat us?" Raven asked. "Sure." I replied with a smile. "You are evil like your mom." Ginger stated and Lizzie frowned. "I can respect you." Faybelle stated with a smirk. "Well, enjoy this water because we'll be leaving soon." I stated as I walked off and climbed a tree, to be alone.

Alistair's POV:
    I saw Daring move to go to her, but Apple stopped her. Odd. "Does she want sympathy for trying to get us eaten?" Raven asked. "Probably." Ginger replied. I rolled my eyes. "I'll talk to Lizzie." Bunny stated. "No, I will." I stated and climbed up that tree as well.
     "Hey." I greeted. Lizzie jumped and looked at me. "Oh, hey Alistair." Lizzie greeted and looked away. I sighed. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Of course! I am Princess of...." Lizzie started but I cut her off, I heard that too many times. She was either going to say Hearts or Wonderland.     Sometimes she'll even say future queen of hearts or future queen of Wonderland. "I've heard it enough. I know you, we all know you. Maybe, more then you know yourself sometimes." I stated and she sighed. She finally looked at me in the eyes. "I want to be Queen, but I-I don't want to be evil. I don't want to chop people's heads off. I want to be a nicer and kinder queen. I don't want to try to kill you in our story. Maybe, maybe I want to be the hero and not the villain for a change. Maybe it'll be kind of nice if people treated me how they treat you." Lizzie explained. Both of our eyes started to water. "Liz.... No one but us knows this, but you're just as great as us. In our story you don't kill me and our moms ended up becoming friends, that'll probably happen to us too. You are nice and kind after people break through your shell, you'll be the best queen anyone has every seen and people will soon see that." I explained and Lizzie smiled. "Why do you always yell and threaten people, then?" I asked. "Because.... My mom. I have anger issues. When people make comments and when they yell and run or get scared or are mean to me because of my mom. When they.... When they expect me to be just like her and evil. They expect the worst out of me so I-I give them a reason to expect it. If I can't be kind and change their minds like I use to, must as well show them what they expect." Lizzie explained. Lizzie use to try to be kind, but everyone thought it was a trick. I feel bad for her, we all do. "Oh, Lizzie." I stated and I gave her a hug. She was hesitant, but then she hugged me back and actually let herself cry. She never cries, because of her mom. She has only cried a couple of times in her life, and it use to only be when she was alone. But me and the rest of our little group are really close, like a real and happy family.

Maddie's POV:
    After Alistair went after Lizzie I decided to go talk to Raven and Ginger. I saw them together a little away from the rest of the group who was admiring the water. I started walking over to them but stopped because they were talking. "I was hoping she'll not want to be evil, and instead would be like us." Ginger stated. "I know. She would let us get eaten. She's more evil then Faybelle and more mean then Duchess!" Raven exclaimed and Ginger nodded. I gasped and walked over to them. "You guys say your good or want to be good! But to me, you're evil. To be evil you don't have to hurt people physically or cause chaos. You can hurt people emotionally and stuff like that, that includes talking bad about people behind their back. To me, that's just as evil. You don't know Lizzie, you don't know what she's been through or going through! You don't know what's going through her head right at this second! You don't know anything about her, so don't act like you do! I thought you guys would be different then this!" I explained and stomped off.
  Then Alistair climbed down and helped Lizzie down. Wait, what? Lizzie aloud him to help her. She was hesitant, but still. Our little group walked over to her and gave her a group. "Are you okay?" Tony asked. "I am now. Thanks Alistair." Lizzie stated and we all smiled. "Time to go!" Marchness exclaimed. "Lets go!" Cari exclaimed and we all walked off.