Chapter 49: Caught!

Daring's POV:
     I'm on my way to see Lizzie at Wonderland. I looked around to make sure no one was around when Dexter walked up to me. "Hey." Dexter greeted. "Hi." I greeted. "Are you going to see Lizzie?" Dexter asked. "Yes." I replied. "Well, good luck big brother." Dexter stated and patted me on the back. "Thanks." I stated and I walked off to the Well of Wonder.

Apple's POV:
      I was walking around and looking everywhere for Daring. I finally found him and smiled. I saw him talking to Dexter and then Dexter walked away. I started walking towards him but then stopped when I saw him walking ti the Enchanted Forest. Why? I guess I'll just have to follow him and find out myself then.
    I followed him and saw him go in the Well of Wonder. Why? I got in myself and followed him as he walked around Wonderland. I saw him walk up to.... Lizzie? Lizzie smiled at him and he smiled back. She held his hand. Lizzie kissed his cheek. Odd? Then Daring kissed her lips passionately and she kissed back. I gasoed. No! I can't believe it! I ran back to Ever After crying my eyes out.
      I sat down and cried. "What's wrong?" Briar asked. I looked up and saw my best friend forever after. "I saw Daring and followed him to Wonderland. He met up with Lizzie and was kissing her." I replied and Briar gasped at what I just told her.