Chapter 38: Evil Spell!

Cerise's POV:
       I was in the forest with my mom, dad, and sister. "How is school with the two of you?" Mom asked. "Good." Ramona and I replied in unison. "That's good." Mom stated as I started to tear up my meat. I love my family. No one but my family and Raven, by accident, knows the family secret. My mom and dad weren't supposed to get married or have kids together. I am part wolf. My sister, Ramona, is the wolf in our story and I play my mom in our story. She's supposed to try to eat me and our mom.... Talk about a screwed up story. "Is everything okay?" Dad asked. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I replied and they nodded, still unsure.

Mira's POV:
     I went into my secret safe and got my special spell book. I looked at it and smirked. This is going to be perfect. I waited and one by one, they all got here and I gave a wicked smile. "Are you guys ready?" I asked. "I was born ready." Maleficent replied. "Of course I am." Candy replied. "Anything to keep my daughter away from that.... Charming kid." Hearts replied and I smirked. "Perfect. Lets get started" I stated and they nodded.

Heart's POV:
    I still can't believe my daughter is dating that Charming kid. Is she out of her mind? Mira was setting up the spell. She put candles in a circle lit them. Mira stood in the middle and we all stood around on the outside of the candles. Mira held the book opened it to a page. "So all of our kids will be evil?" I asked. "Yes." Mira replied and then there was a knock on the door and Mira smirked. "Who's there?" Candy asked. "The last piece to our puzzle." Mira replied. "Come in!" Mira called and the Big Bad Wolf walked in and to the candles with his arms crossed. "What do you want?" Bad Wolf asked. "This." Mira stated and she started the spell and Bad Wolf's eyes went wide. He tried to move but was unable. "Mira! Stop this!" Bad Wolf exclaimed but Mira just ignored him and continued. The flames on the candles shot up and to the roof making all of us flinch but we couldn't move out of our spots. Then Mira stopped and the flames went back down normally. We were all able to move again and Bad Wolf walked up to Mira angrily. "What was that? What did you do?" Bad Wolf asked. "You'll find out." Mira replied with a smirk and Bad Wolf ran out.