Chapter 32: Contacting Villains!

Mira's POV:
     I grabbed my phone and made a group call with the villain parents. "Hello. We need to make an alliances. We need our kids to be evil, just like us." I explained. "I'm not evil and Ramona won't be evil." The Big Bad Wolf stated and I sighed as he hung up. "Fine. How about the rest of you?" I asked. "I want my daughter just like me, but I can't do this right now." The Queen of Hearts replied. "Why not?" I asked. "Because my daughter is missing." The Queen of Hearts replied. "Then, we'll all help find her.... And then we'll put the plan in motion." I stated. "I will do anything for my daughter to be evil." The Candy Witch stated and I smiled. "I'm in." Maleficent agreed. "Good. Lets get started." I stated.
     After I talked to the villains I walked down stairs to see Raven. "Where's your father?" I asked. "He took a walk." Raven replied and I nodded. "How is school?" I asked. "Good." Raven replied. I wish she would at least talk to me. "How's your, a, boyfriend." I asked with a fake smile. "Good." Raven replied. "Good." I stated. "I know how hard it must have been to ask that." Raven stated. "What?" I asked. "I know you don't really care, you just want to seem to care." Raven stated. "I do care, I love you." I stated. I really do care and love her. She's my daughter, after all. "Yeah right. I will believe it as soon as you are okay with me being me and me being happy!" Raven exclaimed and stormed off. I sighed in defeat.

Raven's POV:
   I can't believe her! She wants to act as if she cares and loves me! Please! She doesn't care what I want, or what makes me happy! She never has and never will! I started texting Dexter and explained what happened. He seems concerned. That's so sweet and adorable. He's so sweet and adorable. I really love him. He makes me happy, and likes that I don't want to be evil. He doesn't care what people think about us and he wants the best for me. He's just, simply amazing. I couldn't be happier.