Chapter 37: Shady Parents!

Ginger's POV:
    I was sitting alone when Raven sat next to me. "Hey." Raven greeted. "Hi." I greeted sadly. "What's wrong?" Raven asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Something." Raven stated and I gave her a half smile. "What's wrong?" Raven asked again. "Helga and Gus yelled that I'm evil and ran away when I tried to hand them so fresh baked honey buns that I made myself." I responded. Raven hugged me and I hugged back. We pulled away and smiled. I sighed and she looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" Raven asked. "It's my mom." I replied. "What is it?" Raven asked. "She seems.... Mysterious. Shady." I replied and there was a moment of silence. I looked at Raven and she looked like she was in deep thought. "What?" I asked. "My mom has been seeming Mysterious and Shady too." Raven stated and I started thinking. "I wonder." I stated. "What?" Raven asked. "Come with me." I stated and grabbed her hand and pulled her away and we ran off.
  We ran to Faybelle who was by a tree. "What?" Faybelle asked and I turned to Raven. "Text Maddie and tell her to see if Lizzie feels like something is up with her mom." I stated and Raven nodded as she took out her phone and I turned back to Faybelle. "Is something up with your mom?" I asked. "I don't know. She seems, umm.... Mysterious and Shady." Faybelle replied and I nodded. "Okay." I stated. "Why?" I asked. "Because, I think something is up, something that could turn out bad." I replied and Faybelle nodded. Then Raven walked back up to me. "She said that Lizzie said that her mom has been acting Mysterious and Shady." Raven stated and I sighed. "What does this mean?" Faybelle asked and I sighed. "I don't know." I replied.

Dexter's POV:
      I was talking to Daring when Apple walked over. "Hi, Daring." Apple greeted and Daring put on a fake smile. "Hi.... Apple." Daring greeted and Apple linked arms with him and dragged him away and I rolled my eyes. Daring is secretly dating Lizzie, but no one knows. I walked away and sat down on a bench when Raven walked over. "What's up?" Raven asked and I smiled. "Nothing." I replied as I looked at Daring and Apple. "Why are you looking at Apple and Daring?" Raven asked. "No reason." I replied and Raven nodded. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah." Raven replied and I nodded. "Actually.... Something is up with the villain parents." Raven stated and I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't know yet, but it can't be good." Raven replied and I nodded.

Lizzie's POV:
     Something is apparently going on with Villain parents. I had Maddie give Raven and Ginger my number and now I'm on my way to Ever After. Maybe I can surprise Daring while I'm there. I went down the Well of Wonder and the next thing I know I'm in a forest and obviously not in Wonderland anymore.
      I was walking around when I finally found a school and started walking towards it. I saw Raven, Ginger, 2nd that winged mean girl talking so I walked over there and sat down. "Lizzie? You came?" Ginger asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I did." I stated. "Something is up with your mom too?" The winged girl asked. "Yes, winged girl." I replied. Raven and Ginger laughed as the winged girl glared at me and I smirked. "The name is Faybelle." Faybelle corrected and I nodded. "Yeah, whatever." I stated. Raven and Ginger laughed as Faybelle glared at me again. Faybelle turned her glare towards Raven and Ginger as they stopped laughing. "Ugh!" Faybelle exclaimed as she's looking forward. "What?" Ginger asked. "Stupid Apple with stupid Daring." Faybelle replied and we all looked where she was looking. I saw Daring who had his arm linked with Apple and waving at all of these girls and flashing smiles making him blind people and girls are fainting for him. I sighed as I watched Daring. What's happening to me? A few months ago I would have never had any interest in love or guys. But this guy decides he likes me and try so hard to impress me and.... I think I'm actually really falling for him. Things have gotten a lot more complicated. "So...." Raven started which made me get out of my thoughts. "Has anyone confronted your parents about this?" Raven asked and the others shook their head no. "I never had much of a chance." I replied. "Why?" Ginger asked. "Let's see.... I was kidnapped by the daughter of the Jester and put in the Prison world at the worst prison there, all because she wants to be the future Queen of Hearts." I replied. Raven and Ginger gasped with their eyes widended. "What?" Raven and Ginger asked. "Cool." Faybelle stated. Raven and Ginger glared at her but she just shrugged and I laughed.
  I looked forward and saw Apple let go of Daring. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and then walked off with that sleeping girl, I forgot her name. Then I saw Daring's brother walk up to him. They talked for a minute and then Daring looked at my direction and smiled and waved. I smiled and did a quick wave too. I hid my blush and he smirked. I looked away and back at the girls. "I have a bad feeling about this." Raven stated. "I do too." Ginger agreed. "Same with me too." Faybelle agreed. "Me too." I agreed and we all sighed. We do not knowing what to do next.