Chapter 44: Bandersnatcher Attack!

Dina's POV:
      That Jubjub bird attack was odd. Why dud he attack us? Was it revenge? Did the Jabberwock sent it? What about the Bandersnatcher? Is there more coming? What about the Jabberwock? So many questions and not enough answers. But, hopefully it's done. But then why do I have the feeling it's not? Probably cause it never is done, not with us at least.
       We were all walking and talking. It's been an hour since that attack, I guess they're not attacking anymore. Or that's what they want us to think. I don't know anymore. I heard a growl and stop. Everyone stopped too, so I guess they heard it too. "What was that?" I asked. "I don't know, but it can't be good." Kitty replied. "It has to be another attack." Marchness stated. "But what this time?" Bunny asked. Then we saw a pair of glowing eyes and heard a low growl. "Bandersnatcher." Alistair stated. "Run!" Cari exclaimed and we started running as it chased us. "Running won't work." Lizzie stated and then she stopped running. We stopped running after a few seconds and we were a little behind her.

No One's POV:
      Lizzie held her Hobby Horse close to her as the Bandersnatcher got closer to her. She took a few deep breaths as the others caught up to Lizzie with their weapons. He growled and began to launch. Tammy and Tony threw their croquet balls with their flamingo mallets and it landed in front of him and he jumped back. It made a big hole right in front of him. He jumped over the hole and landed in front of them and made them jump back.
       Dina sprayed her pepper bullets at him and he screamed and clawd the air for a moment. He looked at them angrily with red eyes now. He growled and launched at Alistair. Alistair scratched his arm, but not before he the Bandersnatcher scratched his leg, and now blood is dripped from it. "I'll take care of that." Cari stated. She grabbed Alistair's arm and pulled him to the side.
    Cari started putting caterpillar silk on his wound to heal it as the Bandersnatcher attacked Marchness. Marchness threw his jack spikes at him and got his leg. He screetched and pulled the jack spikes out with his paws. He launched at Bunny. She tried to jump out of the way but he tripped her and she fell to the ground. "Ow." Bunny stated and Tammy helped her up. She was breathing heavily and The Bandersnatcher attacked her again. Tammy pushed Bunny out of the way and Bunny fell to the ground. The Bandersnatcher jumped on Tammy but Lizzie used her Hobby Horse and started hitting the Bandersnatcher. He got off of her and he was now bleeding on his body. He growled at them angrily.
     Maddie pulled out her Vorpal Blade and started walking towards the Bandersnatcher. He growled and leaped towards her. She stabbed him and he wimpered. He ran off with his wounds slowing him down and Maddie gripped the bloody Vorpal Blade.
     "Lets go before more began to attack." Alistair stated. Everyone started walking but Alistair saw Maddie was frozen. Alistair grabbed Maddie's arm and made her look at him. "It's okay, now let's go." Alistair stated and Maddie nodded. They ran to catch up to the others and they all walked off.