Chapter 12: Our Signature Tree!

Holly's POV:
     We were walking and then we came upon the lake. Bunny turned into a bunny and Dina turned into a dorm mouse. They jumped over the lake and started climbing the tree. Then the other Wonderlandians jumped over the lake and started climbing the tree, well Cari flew over the lake with her cloud. We all just stood there. "Come on guys!" Alistair exclaimed. Daring, Raven, Ginger, Cerise and Dexter were the first ones to jump over. Poppy, Sparrow, Apple, Cedar Hunter, and Ashlynn jumped over next. Then me, Briar, Hopper, Melody, Blondie, and Cupid jumped over. After that, Faybelle flew over as Duchess danced on the water to get over. The Mr. Grimm and his brother jumped over, Mr. Grimm was reluctant.
     "This is our signature tree we always hang out at!" Bunny exclaimed. Maddie hung upside down. "Weeeeeeeeee!" Maddie exclaimed. "What do you mean by signature?" I asked. "This is where we almost always hang out." Marchness replied and I nodded. I saw Daring watching them with amazement, or one of them. I looked to where his eyes were at and it looks like Lizzie. But it can't be, can it? Lizzie stood on a branch and held the branch above her. She jumped up and got on the branch above her, which she's sitting on now. Bunny and Dina were still in bunny and dorm mouse form. Maddie and Alistair were hanging upside down. Tammy and Tony were standing on sterdy branches. Kitty was swinging on a branch. Cari was at the very top and Marchness was heading up there. Daring is so amazing, everyone, or almost everyone, wants to be with him or be him. That's how great he is! He has been my crush forever after. But he doesn't like me like that, besides, he'll be marrying Apple in their destiny. Apple is the most popular girl and Daring is the most popular guy. The same thing with Daring goes with Apple. Everyone wants, or almost everyone, wants to be with her or be her. Everyone adores them. Apple is one of my best friends forever after and being with Daring is important to her, I don't want to hurt her. I still want to be with him though, I really like him. But he's going to end up with Apple no matter what gets in their way. I sighed as I thought about How amazing Daring is.

Marchness' POV:
     I saw Cari at the very top so I decided to talk to her. I was climbing with her. "Hey." I greeted. "Oh, hi Marchness." Cari greeted. "So, how are you?" I asked. "I'm.... Um.... I'm great." Cari replied and I smiled. Am I making her nervous? Does she like me? No, I must be crazy. "So, how are you?" Cari asked. "Gr-great." I replied and she nodded and smiled. "You look great!" I exclaimed and she smiled really big. "You said that when you first saw me this morning." Cari stated and I blushed. Now I'm embarrassed. "Well, you do. You always do. I mean, well, what I'm trying to say is." I stuttered. "It's okay. It makes me feel beautiful." Cari stated with a smile. "Well good, because you should feel that way." I stated and I could of sworn she was blushing. "Marchness!" Tony called. "I.... Should go." I stated and then climbed down to Tony to see what he wants.

Bunny's POV:
      I saw Alistair hanging upside down with Maddie. Maddie gave Alistair some tea. I didn't realise I was starring. "Bunny!" Maddie exclaimed and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah, Mads?" I asked. "Want some tea?" Maddie asked and I smiled. "I would love to!" I exclaimed and Maddie gave me some tea and I drank it really quick. I hopped over them and then turned back to my human form. I sat on the branch they were upside down on and I decided to do it to. So went upside down. "Hey." I greeted. "Hi, uh, Bunny." Alistair greeted. If I didn't know better then I'd say he was, nervous? No, he couldn't be, I guess I was just imagining it. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Are you okay?" Alistair asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him and our eyes locked. "Yeah, I-I'm fine." I replied. "Are you sure?" Alistair asked. He's worried. Awe! He's only worried because we're close friends though, no more. "Bunny?" Alistair asked. I didn't realise I was daydreaming. "Yeah. I'm fine, I'm sure." I replied and he nodded.

Lizzie's POV:
       Dina came over to me and turned back into her human form. "Hey." Dina greeted. "Hi." I greeted. We smiled. "It's fun going to all of these places, like exploring." Dina stated. "We should explore a little more. Really concentrate and look." I stated. "I love the way you think." Dina stated and I smiled. "Dina! Lizzie!" Cari called. We climbed to her. "Hey!" Dina and I greeted in unison. "You guys should try climbing!" Dina yelled. Raven and Ginger started climbing followed by Dexter and.... Daring? Poppy and Holly started climbing too. I climbed down away from Cari and Dina and sat on a branch.
     Daring climbed to me. "Hey." Daring greeted. "Hi." I greeted. "So, I guess you guys like trees." Daring stated. "I guess." I stated with a shrug. "You're complicated to get to know and to talk to." Daring stated. "You're right, so give up." I stated. "No, I'm up for the challenge. Your walls are up and I'm looking forward to tearing them down." Daring explained with a smile. I gave a small smile too. "Daring!" Apple called and he sighed. "I guess I should go." Daring stated. "That's probably best." I stated. He smiled and climbed down and I sighed. What's with him?