Chapter 40: Saving Friends!

Cerise's POV:
     Ramona! She just left here and she, she was evil! Whatever the evil parents did, it affected my sister and friends. I have to save them, but I'll need help. But who? "What just happened?" Apple asked. I turned to face them. "The evil parents. They did something to make them turn evil." I replied and they gasped. "I'm going to get people together so we can save them." I added. "I want to help." Apple stated. "Me too." Daring agreed and I sighed. "Okay. Daring, you go to Wonderland and get Lizzie's friends. Apple, you're good at organising and everyone loves and listens to you. So go tell everyone to go to study hall right now and say it's an emergency." I explained and they nodded in agreement and ran off. I hope this works.

Ramona's POV:
     I howled loudly and continued walking with the others. Raven blasted a tree in fire and we walked down that path. I was in the back of the pack. We heard bird noises and saw a bird's nest in a tree. Lizzie made cards around them so they can't leave and their voices were muffled. I don't really no where we're going and I don't care at this point. Then a bunny hopped close to us and I got in front of the pack. I growled and showed my sharp teeths. The bunny got scared and hopped away and we all laughed. I let everyone get in front of my and we continued. Faybelle was flying instead of walking. Ginger put her hair in a ponytail and looked angry with her arms crossed. We all just kept walking and moving things or animals in our way and we stayed silent the whole time.

Cerise's POV:
      I was at the big desk at Study Hall just waiting. Then the door opened and Apple walked in with a lot of people following her.... Wow! Apple sat down next to me so everyone would have their attention up here. I stood up and began. "The Evil Queen, The Candy Witch, The Queen of Hearts, and Maleficent did an evil spell and tricked my d.... The Big Bad Wolf to go along. Now all of their kids are evil, but it's not who they are. They are being possesed by evil and are probably as evil as the villains now. We need to save them.... I know some of you don't like them, their villains and you're meant to hate them.... But we don't have to. Ramona BadWolf. Mr. BadWolf.... They're both, closer to me then you think. I'm not who you think and I'm okay with that. I love Ramona and The Big Bad Wolf because they're my sister and father." I explained and everyone gasped.
       I pulled down her hood and everyone saw and gasped again. "This is who I am, and I don't care what anyone thinks. I love my family and wouldn't change anything about it. I am part wolf. I'm super fast, I love meat, I have extra sinces, and I have these wolf years. Faybelle might want to be evil someday, but she should do it on her own frew will, not be manipulated and possesed like this. Ramona. Raven. Lizzie. Ginger. None of them want to be evil, so they don't deserve to be treated evil. Who cares what anyone thinks? What's a royal? What's a rebel? What's the difference. One is good. One is evil. One wants to follow their destiny. One wants to write their own destiny. Who to say we're not the same? Mr. Grimm? One gets a happily ever after and.... The other gets screwed. It's not fair. If you want to be good and you try and you are.... Then you should get the happily ever after you deserve. My sister is not going to eat me and our mom, she's just not. Raven is not going to poison Apple, she's going to have a happy ever after with Dexter Charming. Lizzie isn't going to go around taking heads off and try to take Alistair's head off. She's going to be a good and nice queen with whoever she falls in love with. Ginger will be the best chief in ever after and be happy with whoever she falls in love with. They will all be happy and not do what you want or expect them to do no matter how you feel about it, it's the truth and you need to deal with it. So.... Stop being selfish and thinking about your happily ever after when they equally deserve their happily ever after too. They didn't ask to be born in the family they were born in, so deal with it." I explained and everyone was speechless. "I'm going to save them.... ith or without your help." I added and then I left.
     I was smelling them out, I had Ramona's jacket and was tracking her scent. Lets just hope they're all together. I stopped my eyes widended. A giant castle made out of cards. Is it sturdy? I walked closer and tried to open the door but it won't open. Is it locked? Can it lock? I tried to kick it open but I fell backwards. What the hell? I stood back up and walked towards it. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
     The door opened and I cocked my eyebrows. Weird. I slowly walked inside and when I did the door shut me. I turned around shocked and tried to open the door but I couldn't. I turned back around and took another deep breath and started walking slowly again. I stopped when I got in the center because I heard a noise. I looked down and saw I was on a net. "Crap." I stated and it brought me up. Then Ramona, Raven, Lizzie, Ginger, and Faybelle came from different ways with smirks on their faces. "You're not that smart, are you?" Lizzie asked and they all laughed. I looked at Ramona and growled. I howled and then used my claws to get out of the net and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw they all jumped in surprise. I stood up and they got in their battle stances.