Chapter 41: Parent and Child Talk!

Faybelle's POV:
     Everyone headed back to Ever After or Wonderland except me, Raven, Ginger, Ramona, and Lizzie. I still can't believe the Daring Charming chose Lizzie Hearts. We walked to the Enchanted Forest and stopped after a lot of walking. "You found us." A voice stated.
    We turned around and jumped when we saw our parents, except Mr. BadWolf. "What the hell?" I asked. "Faybelle." Raven stated. "No! What they did was unacceptable!" I exclaimed. "The winged girl is right." Lizzie stated and I rolled my eyes. I am a couple feet off the ground. I barley walk, I love flying too much, even if it is just a little. I crossed my arms and glared at them. "I can't believe you mom!" Lizzie exclaimed. "I knew you guys were evil, but still." Ginger stated. "Leave us alone.... For good." Raven stated. "We did this for you." The Candy Witch stated. "Yeah, so you can reach your full potential." Mom agreed. "So you can be truly evil, like us." The Queen of Hearts stated. "But we're not you!" I exclaimed. "We're not evil." Ramona stated. "So stop trying to make us something we're not." Raven stated. "If you truly love us you would let us be happy." Ginger stated. "We're doing this because we love you." The Evil Queen stated. "No. You're doing this because you love you and want us to be just like you. But it's not going to happen, because we're done." I stated and we all walked away leaving our parents speechless.