Chapter 31: Gone!

Lizzie's POV:
      I woke up but I couldn't see anything. There must be something on my eyes, but I can't move my arms are feet. They re probably tied, where am I? Ow! My head hurts! I feel like something is dripping down my head, like water, could it be blood? She did hit me with something. I heard footsteps and pretended I was still asleep. "She's still asleep?" Courtly asked. Courtly! "Or is she faking?" Courtly asked and I tried to control my breathing. But then I screamed because I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I think she kicked me. "Welcome back, Lizzie." Courtly greeted. "What are you doing? Why are you doing this?" I asked. "To be queen, just like I explained in our little chat last night." Courtly replied and I growled. "You will never be the next queen!" I exclaimed. "We'll see." Courtly stated and then I heard footsteps leaving.

Kitty's POV:
        We were all heading to the castle to see what's taking Lizzie so long. She didn't meet up with us and she's not answering our text or calls. "What's up?" Chase asked. "Oh. Hi, guys." Alistaie greeted. "That's odd." Chase stated. "What?" I asked. "Lizzie's not with you. You guys are always together it's gotten weird to see you apart." Chase replied. "Yeah, where is Lizzie?" Darling asked. "That's what we're going to find out. She didn't meet up with us and she's not answering our text or calls." Bunny replied. "Let's go see then." Darling stated and we all left.
      When we got to the castle we saw guards running and looking frantic. Everyone tried to stop one but it was hard. So I grabbed one by the arm and made them stop. "What's going on here?" I asked. "The Princess." The guard replied. "What about her?" I asked. "She's missing. The Queen found a candlestick on the bed with blood on it." The Guard replied and we all gasped. I let go of the guard and he ran off. "What do we do?" Tony asked. "Find her." Cari replied. "How?" Tammy asked. "I don't know but we have to." Cari replied. "Obviously." Marchness stated. "Clues!" Maddie exclaimed. "What?" Darling asked. "Look for clues." Maddie replied. "Good idea " I agreed. "How do we get in?" Bunny asked. "The guards are too distracted, we can probably sneak in." Alistair replied. "Maybe." Chase stated. "Or.... I can teleport all of us in there." I stated and they all smiled. We all held hands and I teleported us in.

Maddie's POV:
     We were in Lizzie's room and looking for clues. "There's the thing with the blood." Alistair stated. "Lets find out if it's Lizzie's blood." I stated. Alistair grabbed a cotton swab and dipped it in the blood and put it in a little baggy.
      We all looked around. I went over to Lizzie's bed and picked up her pillow. Under her pillow was her phone. I linked it up and started looking in it. She was texting Daring for a while. "Who would want to hurt Lizzie?" Bunny asked. "People are afraid of her and don't like her but no one would actually try anything." Cari replied. "Except the Jabberwrock, Bandersnatcher, or Jubjub Bird." I pointed out. "Yeah, but their still weak and would want all of us." Alistair pointed out. "Who else is there?" Marchness asked. "No one. No one would try to hurt Lizzie. Even the one's who don't know how amazing she is and don't like her, they're too afraid. You have to be crazy to try something like this." Tony explained. "Tony's right. Who's crazy enough to do this and hate her enough to do this?" Tammy asked and my eyes lit up. "I don't see anything." Chase stated. "Yeah, I think that was the only clue." Darling agreed. "Someone who is crazy and hates Lizzie, but not because of who Lizzie is.... But because of what she has." I stated. "What?" Alistair asked and I faced them all. "It's a riddle!" I exclaimed. "What's a riddle?" Marchnss asked. "This. Someone who is crazy and hates Lizzie is, but because of what she has." I replied. "That doesn't make since." Chase stated. "Maybe it does." Cari stated. "Break it peice by piece." Dina stated. "Someone crazy and wound do this?" Darling asked. "No. Think. Someone who hates Lizzie, a lot of wonderlandians hate Lizzie because they fear her." I explained. "So that doesn't narrow it down." Darling stated. "Exactly! But how many are crazy?" I asked. "All of them, that doesn't help." Chase replied. "We're not crazy, we're mad, there is a difference." Tammy corrected. "Who is crazy enough pull this?" I asked. "Jabberwrock. Bandersnatcher. Jubjub Bird." Darling replied. "True, but they hate is for the battle last year. Someone who is crazy and hates Lizzie because of what she has and this person doesn't." I explained and my Wonderland friends gasped. "What?" Darling and Chase asked in unison. "Courtly." Dina replied and they gasped too.