Chapter 14: Wonderland High!

Cari's POV:
        We were walking down a checkered pattern path when Marchness walked by me. "Hello malady." Marchness greeted with a bad accent and I giggled. "Hello kind sir." I greeted with a bad accent too. He laughed as well. I put my hair in a low ponytail. "Are you having fun?" Marchness asked and I smiled. "Yeah." I replied. "You?" I asked. "Yeah." Marchness repied. "Have you found anything?" Marchness asked. "Like what?" I asked. "Anything that's worth finding, like when we explore to find something different." Marchness replied. "No." I replied. "Me either. What about that cloud you found this morning?" Marchness asked and I smiled. "I forgot about that! It's still in my purse, I'm going to keep it for a time I'll need it." I stated and he nodded. "How do you find a cloud?" Raven asked. "It's a magic cloud." I replied. "How is it magic," Ginger asked. I explained it to them and they were impressed.

Lizzie's POV:
       "Look at that big building!" Dexter exclaimed. "Yeah, it's Wonderland High." Bunny stated. "That's your school?" Daring asked. "It is." I replied. "Look what we have here, mate." A familiar and irritating voice stated. Then Courtly made a cart wheel and landed in front of us. "You're all on school grounds, you know what that means." Courtly stated and I got in front of the group. "School was last week, Joker. No school for about a year, now." I stated with a smirk and she glared at me. "How do you not have school for a while year?" Poppy asked. "We only have school one day a year." Alistair replied. Courtly and I have been starting at each other with evil eyes. My arms are crossed and her arms are on her hips. Ugh! I hate and dispise Courtly Jester. We have never liked each other. She wants to be queen instead of me. When we were kids she would always try to get rid of me and take my place. The nerves!

Dina's POV:
       Lizzie and Courtly has been starring at each other and it's kind of awkward and intense. Then the Red Queen hopped to them. "What is going on here?" The Red Queen asked. Lizzie and Courtly stopped starring at each other and looked at the Red Queen. "They're skipping school." Courtly stated. "Is that true?" The Red Queen asked. "There's no school today!" Lizzie exclaimed. "I always get my school days up, Courtly tells me when it is, and she says it's today." The Red Queen stated. "School was just last week!" Kitty exclaimed. "I don't know that." The Red Queen stated. "She's tricking you! She's the joker card! She hates me! She tried to get rid of me when we were kids! All she wants is to be queen with me out of the way!" Lizzie explained and the people from Ever After were shocked by what she had just said. "I'm pretty sure I know Miss. Jester." The Red Queen stated. "Apparently not." Lizzie stated and the Red Queen gasped as Courtly held back a laugh. "You will not speak to me like that!" The Red Queen exclaimed. Lizzie stepped closer to her with her arms crossed. "I'm the Princess of Hearts, aka, Princess of Wonderland. I can do what I want." Lizzie stated with a snarky attitude. The Red Queen grabbed Lizzie's arm and Lizzie tried to get free but her grip was tight and it was hurting her. "Leave her alone!" Me and our friends were talking.
       "That's enough!" We heard someone yell from behind. We all turned around saw a guy in red armor and on a white horse and a sword. His face was blocked by a helmet. "Mother." The guy stated. I smiled knowing who he is. The Red Queen let Lizzie go and Lizzie back away. The Red Knight got off of the horse and by Lizzie. He took of his helmet and showed him face, it's Chase Redford! "Chase...." The Red Queen started. "School is not here. Courtly is lying. You can trust me, I'm your son." Chase stated and The Red Queen nodded. "We need a chat." The Red Queen told Courtly. Courtly sighed and rolled her and then they left.