Chapter 46: Revenge on Wonderlandians!

Lizzie's POV:
    We were all walking. Today has been one heck of a day. It's not over until they're all dead, but their not which means there could be more attacks. We don't know when or where, but we have to win in the end, we just have to. We heard a Jubjub bird scream, a Bandersnatcher roar.... And then a Jabberwock roar, which shook Wonderland. We kept our balance and stopped walking. Oh no. Today is when the battle ends.

No One's POV:
      The three monster faced the Wonderlandians and Darling. They all had their weapons and gripped them tight, ready to fight.
      The Jubjub then flew towards Darling and she swung her sword at him and scratched her beak. He screetched and hit her forcefully with his wing making her fly in the air. She fell hard on the ground but got up, in a lot of pain. Chase swung his sword at the Jubjub bird but missed. The Jubjub bird pecked Chase's hand which made his drop his sword. The Jubjub bird grabbed the sword and threw it and screetched. The Jubjub was about to attack Chase but Darling managed to run and grab his sword. She three it to Chase and he caught her. Then she sliced his wing and he let out a sharp cry in pain. Tammy started throwing croquet balls at him with her flamingo mallet and he flew around trying to miss the explosions.
      The Bandersnatcher clawd at Maddie and scratched her arm. Kitty clawd his leg with her claw gloves and he roared in pain. Cari blew fire out of her hookah and it burned his paw and he let out a cry in pain. He roared loudly and launched at Cari. Marchness threw his jack spikes at him and it hit eyes eye. He let out another cry in pain for how much the pain hurt. He scrached Marchness and scratched his stomach. Marchness screamed in pain and fell down. "Marchness!" Cari exclaimed. She began to put caterpillar silk on him to heal his bleeding wounds. Dina shot pepper bullets at his eyes and he growled in pain. He clawd at Dina but she backed away and he missed her, barely. Tony started throwing his croquet balls with his flamingo mallet and the Bandersnatcher tried to jump our of the way of all the explosions.
    Kitty stabbed the Jabberwock's tail with her claw gloves and he yelped in pain. Maddie shot her razor hat at his head but he ducked and it missed him. Kitty was about to stab him again with her claw gloves but he swung his tail at her and she flew back and landed on her back. She winced as she stood up and took a deep breath. Lizzie threw a razor card at him and it pierced his back making him let out a small cry in pain. He tried to grab Lizzie but Alistair pushed her out of the way and it grabbed him. He lifted Alistair up and started squeezing him and he was struggling to breath. Bunny started climbing him and climber to were Alistair his. She got close enough and used her wrecking watch to hit his eye. The Jabberwock let go of Alistair and he started talking and then Bunny started falling too. Lizzie managed to catch Alistair so he wouldn't fall, but then he got out of her arms while Kitty caught Bunny. Maddie stabbed the Jabberwock's foot with her Vorpal Blade and he cried in pain.
      The Jubjub bird decided that was enough and started flying away. "He's getting away!" Tammy exclaimed. "No, he's not!" Cari exclaimed. She made a cloud under her, and started flying towards him. When she got closer she blew fire out of her hookah and it was scorching the Jubjub bird. She didn't stop until the Jubjub bird stopped flying. She finally stopped and saw the bird was burnt and.... Dead. It fell to the ground and she followed it down and saw the burnt and crisp and lifeless body of the Jubjub bird. She flew back to the others and made her cloud disappear and landed on the ground. "So?" Darling asked. "It's dead." Cari replied. "Are you sure?" Chase asked. "Yeah. I burnt him to a crisp with the fire from my hookah." Cari replied and they nodded and then hugged her.
      The Bandersnatcher started running away. "Oh, no you don't." Lizzie stated and she started running after him. She shot her razor cards at him and they pierced in his back and he let out a cry in pain, but he didn't stop running. She then threw her razor cards at his feet and he stopped because it hurt to run. She finally caught up and started beating him with her Hobby Horse. He roared but Lizzie didn't stop. He let out a cry in pain and then fell down, dead. Lizzie had some of his blood on her and on the Hobby Horse. She took a deep breath, she was a little out of breathe. She walked back to the others and they saw her. "Oh my gosh!" Dina exclaimed with a gasp. "Lizzie." Tony stated. "Are you okay?" Cari asked. "What happened?" Marchness asked. "He's dead. I killed him with my Hobby Horse." Lizzie replied. They nodded and then they hugged her.
       Then the Jabberwock started stomping away but Alistair grabbed his tail and he started dragging Alistair with him. Alistair started climbing up his back until he was at his shoulders, right next to his head. He stabbed his shoulder and he gave a roar in pain which shook Wonderland. Alistair managed to hold on and not fall off. Then he managed to slice the Jabberwock's head clean off. The head fell to the ground and then his body collapsed to the ground too, with Alistair on him. After the body fell, Alistair rolled off him. He stood up and took a deep and walked back to the others. "So?" Kitty asked. "He's dead." Alistair replied as he showed them the bloody sword and they all gasped. "Oh my gosh! It's really over!" Maddie exclaimed with a gasp. "Are you okay?" Bunny asked and Alistair nodded and they all hugged him tight and he hugged back.