Chapter 36: Villain Meeting!

Mira's POV:
       We all decided to meet at the Queen of Hearts castle because her daughter is barely in there except when her friends are. I got there and walked in and into the Queen's room. Everyone is already there. "What took you so long?" Hearts asked. "Had to make sure Raven didn't follow me." I replied. "My daughter was found. So, we can really do this now." Hearts stated and I gave an evil smile. "Good." I stated. This is going to be good.

Candy Witch's POV:
    My pink hair was in a ponytail but I took it down and sat on the bed. "What's the plan?" I asked. "To make our daughters evil." Mira replied. "But how?" I asked. "And why did you all of a sudden decide to do this?" Maleficent asked. "I've been thinking about this for a while. But now we need to do this to save our kids." Mira replied. "Save them from making a mistake?" I asked. "Well, yes. But the people they're friends with or the people they're dating. My daughter is dating the second Charming. I guess that not as bad as dating the first Charming." Mira explained. "Who is dating the oldest Charming?" Hearts asked with a laugh. "You don't know?" Mira asked. "Know what?" Hearts asked. "Your daughter is dating him." Mira replied. "What!?" Hearts asked. "They have it under a secret.... Only the Charmings brother and sister, the Wonderlandians, and your son knows it. Me too." Mira stated. "We have to do this. This is unacceptable!" Hearts exclaimed. "Okay." Mira agreed. "What's the plan?" Maleficent asked and Mira gave an evil smile. "Lets talk about that." Mira stated and we all were ready to listen.