24.Suprise ! Remember its your Birthday

I got out of the taxi and walked into the hospital. I looked around and saw Taehyung . He ran to me and grabbed my hand . He started running out of the hospital still holding on to me . What was going on ? We keep running until I said something .

"What's going on what about Jungkook ?,"I yelled .

"His this way halla come on ,"Taehyung tells me.

"What why isn't he at the hospital,"I yell .

He just looked at me as we got in a cab ? I keep following him until we arrived at a restaurant???

We walked in and over in a area waited everyone . With a sign that said happy birthday on the top as all the member of Bts and my members stood there .

I started to cry as I saw Ji Soo as well standing there with everyone . I crouched to the ground in tears and holding my face .

"I did know how reply to all of it they tricked me ,"I started to cry harder as I just let it all out .

I felt someone pick me and I looked seeing Jungkook . I cried into his chest as he held me . I felt body's surrounded us as they all sang happy birthday to me . Someone started to tickle me as I laughed and cried with a grin . I was so touched happiness had spilled out of me .

Jungkook put me down and we all sat down together and started to eat .

"I cant believe you guys remember it was my birthday I almost forgot ,"I laughed wiping tears away .

"If it wasn't for Jungkook we wouldn't have -."Jane shuts up as Minju covers her mouth .

"I remembered un like other people ,"Minju says handing me a gift .

I take it and pull it out of the bag . I smiled as I held a sweater that I had been wanting for a while .

"Thank you Unnie ,"I said .

I started to eat faster and as my thoughts stormed through my mind .

"Halla are you okay ?,"Junkooks asked me .

"Ye I'm fine ,"I say with a mouth full .

I try swallowing and grab some water helping it go down . I take a deep breath and wipe more tears away .

"Wow what's wrong with me today ,I say aloud blinking my eyes really fast .

"Let it out ,"Yujin says .

"The more you hold it in the worse it gets ,"Nam Joons tells me .

"We won't judge you ,"Yoon Gi tells me patting my back .

My birthday party turned into a counseling session. I bite my lower lip and took a sip of water .

"Thank you guys but I just wanna be happy for my birthday so no more crying ,"I tell them smiling .

"We want to see you happy Halla ,"Yuna tells me .

"I can't watch you fake smile anymore ,"Ji Soo adds .

"Well this is one way to get close to you guys ,"I laugh looking towards BTS .

They all looked at me with a small smile wanting the same as everybody else .

I tried stuffing my self again but Jungkook took my chopstick away .

"Talk ,"Jungkooks says ."I want to save you I want to help ,"He adds .

Tears even more flowed out of me then before I leaned my head on Jungkook then hugged him crying hard . The door in are private room closed as I cried louder .

I looked up at everyone and started to tell them my past worried of what's been happening lately . When I fished each one of them took a turn cheering me up . All the words of joy they gave me was the best birthdays present . Each one of them gave me a hug and told me to feel better and not to stress out of things like this . That there's always away out of it and it's not over yet you'll make it .

My tear faded away and I smiled again . With only a single thought in my mind I looked at Jungkook . I smiled we locked hands .As we finished up are meal and went outside . We all said goodbye to BTS . Including my new boyfriend Jungkook . I smiled at him as we all waved bye getting into different cars .

When we got into the car all of my members screamed .

"Hallas got a boyfriend ,"They sang a bunch of times as we drove back to the dorms .

"Ya shh please your gonna give me a headache ,"I whine .

"Unni Unni Unni want cake !?,"Jane asked me as we got out of the car .

"Ani wae ?,"I asked .

"I do I really,"Jane says supper hipped about something. She started talk about cake and sweets and going off . I looked at her smiling . I felt someone touch my shoulder as I saw Ji Soo ?

As Jane keep jumping in the air , when she came down she fell on her ankle falling . But Ji Soo quickly came and grabbed her . I smiled and as they looked at eachother .

"Be careful ,"Ji Soo tells Jane letting her go .

Janes cheeks where rosy red as she covered her face .

"Ah Jane ah you forgot your phone at the restaurant ,"Ji Soo says handing it to her . She slowly takes it still in shock . I almost busted out laughing .

Ji Soo winked at her on purpose then said bye . Jane stuttered the words out and walked to the doorway .

"Well that sure helped ,"I tell Ji Soo .

"Ya sure,"He says smiling .

"Ji Soo you little player hitting on Jane already ,"I say.

He smiled at me and hugged me bye . I walked him to his car and watched as he drove off .

I slowly walked back inside until I saw a women drunk pass by asking me something.

"Haha little girl ....run ...they keep saying run ...,"She started to cry and held my hands ?

"There she is,"A deep voice calls out .

The women stumbles up and starts walking faster taking me with her. I tried letting go but she held onto me tight .

______________________

A/N| guys I knew from the start of this book I progressed Halla and Jungkook love plot to fast and with that things are soon to end faster then expected ... Im sad about ...it's not over just yet but soon sadly enough It'll get there ...I'm sorry guys ...but I do have other story's in developing that are more longer then this one ..like umm No Signal !!!!
Thank you guys for all the support on this book hope you keep reading and until next time

"see yah"

~Moon

[ 2020 edited ]