Olivia Wood

CLARA'S POV

"Clara hey." Olivia said hugging me.

Remember the new girl Olivia, Mini's cousin?

"Hey Liv." I say as she lights up a cigarette. "You smoke?"

"Nasty habit, I blame Mini." She smirks. "Want one?"

Nope.

"I'll pass thanks." I say.

"Suit yourself." She says and goes to join a group of people where I see John sat in the middle of them. He's probably drunk he's never been good at holding a drink.

Richard and Lily are up dancing. It's a beautiful night and the sun is blaring.

Since John is a bit occupied with that group of people I decide to join Alex and his pals.

"Sorry Alex, do you mind if I join you?"

I can feel all his friends eyeing me up which is kinda creepy.

"Of course sit down." He smiles.

-
"Richard John doesn't look normal." Lily says as they see John getting close to Olivia.

"Your right he doesn't. He's probably just drunk." Richard confirms.

"I hope that's all but he's getting kinda close to Olivia don't you think?"

"Where's Clara?"

"She with Alex but she keeps looking over to John. I think something is up." Lily says.

"Come on let's ask Clara."

I see Lily and Richard heading towards me hand in hand.

"Clara can we talk?", Lily asks.

I get up and follow them to a more quieter spot.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't act like we haven't noticed you watch John every two minutes. What's going on Clara?"

I don't even know what's going on. John's acting different.

"I don't know Lil, but John isn't Normal."

"No he most definitely isn't. I wouldn't look round if I were you Clara." Richard says in his thick Scottish accent.

Not wanting to turn I do anyway. No.

John is up dancing with Olivia and they are really close. Noses touching and his hands are on her waist. I see that John just takes a puff of a cigarette. I knew Olivia was bad news. She doesn't know what's coming to her.