Its over and done with now...

'Mini a word please? , said John pulling Mini away from the crowd.
'What? , she asked.
'What the fuck did you do to Clara?! , shouted John.
'She was asking for it John it was her own fault , said Mini.
'Your such a bitch , said John.
'John stop you'll make it worse, said Richard pulling him away from Mini.

-MINI'S MEETING WITH MR MOFFAT-

'Sit down Mini , he instructed.
'So Mini I have been told about what happened yesterday , said Mr Moffat.
'It was her own fault sir , complained Mini.
'No I don't want to hear it, Lily told me what happened and there is no way Clara would get into that state her self so I'm afraid we are going to have to jump to a conclusion, he paused for moment. 'We are going to have to suspend you for a month and you will also be put down for bullying in your record', he explained.
'But sir I need to go to classes our exams are in may? , said Mini.
'This is your own fault Miss McGuiness now go home and I will inform your parents , Mini sighed and stormed out Mr Moffats office.

CLARA'S POV

I woke up the next morning to my gran and dad sitting beside me.
"How you feeling Clara?", asked my gran. "A little better I guess", I said. "You will have to take a few weeks off school Clara the doctor said you have to take it easy", said dad. I didn't really want to take time off school because of the Exams in may but I certainlly wasn't well enough to go back.
"Okay so am I going home today?", I asked. "Yes the doctor said you can after they run a few more tests", said dad.

A few hours later I had been tested and was finally able to go home.

"If you just sign here Miss Oswald", said the doctor handing me over a pen. I signed it and my dad guided me to the car.

When I got home I went straight to bed and my door went. "Clara its Lily?", shouted my dad. "Send her up", I said.

"Hey Clara how you feeling?", she asked placing herself at the bottom of my bed. "A little better and what happened to Mini?", I asked. "Shes been suspended for a month", said Lily. "Oh I don't even remember what happened", I said. "Its okay Clara you don't have to remember its over and done with now", she smiled and I smiled back.

Lily kept me company for a while. We sat and watched Star wars and Mean Girls until she had to go home and baby sit Lexi.

"Well I'll come round and see you tomorrow Clara bye", she waved. "Bye Lil", I smiled and shut my eyes.

'Hey Mr Oswald is Clara in , is it all right if I can see her?", asked John.
'Yeah shes upstairs I would knock her door first though , said Dave.

Just as I was about to drift off to sleep there was a knock at the door. I groaned and tried to sit up. "Come in", I called. And John came through with a bunch of flowers how nice. "Oh John I didn't know it was you", I said smiling. He sat down next to me. "Well I thought I'd come and see you, how you feeling?", he asked. "A little better", I smiled. He smiled back. "Here I got you flowers", he smiled I took them from his hand. "Ah thanks John", I said and put them in the vase next to my bed. "Oh and Richard told me to say get well soon and he wants you to hurry up and get better because he needs help in computing", said John. I just laughed.

"Anyways Clara I will come round tomorrow better get going", he said and kissed my cheek. "Bye John", I smiled.

Yay another chapter.
Comment if your enjoying this and comment any ideas for later chapters:)

-ohhmycapaldi