Planet Play

CLARA'S POV

Okay so its now Friday and yes Aunt Moira is still here. My alarm went at 7.30am as per usual. I dragged my self out of bed and started to get ready. I checked my twitter and everyone was talking about 'Mini's' party. I groaned when I saw the tweets.

I made my way downstairs for breakfast.

"Dad remember I won't be home after school because its John's cousins birthday and I'm going with him to her party", I said and Aunt Moira shot me a look.
"Thats fi- ", then Aunt Moira cut him off.
"No Dave its not fine shes spending far to much time with this 'boyfriend' of hers, shes not going", she demanded. Thats it I've had enough.
I stood up. "Wait hold on since when were you in charge of me? I've had enough of this. Yes you may be my Aunt but your not my mother you don't tell me what to do or where I am going my dad does and I am fed up of you being around here poking into my business and yes I am going because my dad said its fine. And for your information John is a good guy and he doesn't want me for the thing your talking about!", I shouted and left her completely gob smacked.

"Now if you don't mind I'm going to school, see you later dad", I said and pecked his cheek and growled at Aunt Moira.

"Why do you look happier than usual?", asked Lily as we walked to school. She was right I was definetly happier after telling my Aunt Moira to stick it. "Oh because this morning I really told Aunt Moira what I thought I really told her where to stick it", I said with a wide smile. Lily laughed. "At last Clara", she said and we made our way to the common room as I sat down Mr McColl came in he was my register Class teacher. "Clara a word please?", he asked and I followed him out into the corridor. "Ah Clara nice to see you", he smiled. "You too sir", I said trying to be polite. "Anyways next week I am organising a three day trip to the Art and Science academy and museum and I was wondering if you would be up for it?", he asked. I thought about it for moment and thought it would be a good opportunity. "Yeah sure", I said. "Okay good well here is your consent form have that handed in by Monday as we will be leaving on Wednesday morning", he said and I went back through to the common room and sat with Lily, Richard and John.

"What did Mr McColl want you for Clara?", asked Lily. "I've been picked to go on the three day trip to the Art and Science academy and museum", I said. "Oh I got picked for that too", said John. "Wait how did you get picked for it, I understand why Clara got it but how did you?", asked Richard. "Because I do well in Physics", said John quite offended.

"So Clara Kayleigh's party is going to be held at Planet Play, its full of bouncy castles and a massive play area", said John he sounded quite excited. I laughed. "And are we allowed in?", I asked him. "Pft of course we are", he laughed.

"Hey peeps", said Mini sitting down at lunch. I don't even know why she is sitting with us shes a senior she should be sitting with her own friends and who even uses the word 'peeps' ugh. "So any of you guys going to the Science and Art trip?", she asked. Oh god don't tell me she's going. "Me and Clara are going why? Are you going?", asked John. "Yes I am", she smiled. No why her anyone but her. "Cool", said John and I just kind of smiled awkwardly at her. "I am so excited for tonight so sorry you guys can't come it will be a blast! Anyways catch you guys later", she said and left.

"I don't like her John", I said getting that out there. "Aw Clara shes just being friendly", said John laughing. "I don't care , I don't like her", I moaned. John just laughed at me which I was confused because I really wasn't being funny.

After school I walked to Johns and got changed there.

"Woah skinny jeans", I said looking him up and down. "What about them do they look bad?", he asked a little concerned. "Haha of course not they really do suit you", I laughed. "They better", said John and he came towards me. I took in his scent of after shave. He placed his hands on my waist and pressed his lips to mine I kissed back passionately. Then he broke off. I frowend. "Come we need to get going", he said and I followed him out to his mums car and we drove to planet play.

"John!", squeaked Kayleigh as she ran towards him with her hands wide. He lifted her up and spun her round. "Happy Birthday munchkin", he said and she hugged his neck. Then he put her down and she ran to me. "Hey Kayleigh Happy Birthday!", I said. "Thankyou Clara look what I got", she said showing me one of her new dolls. "Thats cool", I said and then she ran back through to the play area.

"So you want to take a shot on the climbing wall?", asked John. "Sure I'll race ya", I said and we ran to the climbing wall like two big kids. Funnily enough I bet him but was out of breath in no time because of this asthma nonsense. "You alright Clara?", he asked. "Yeah its just this asthma I guess I will need to take it easy but I still bet you!", I teased.

"John! John!", shouted Kayleigh. "Whats up?", he asked. "Come in the ball pool with me?", she asked.

I sat and watched as Kayleigh burried John in the balls. It was really funny to watch.

After that we sang Happy Birthday to Kayleigh and then played Pirate tig.

When I got home I noticed that Aunt Moira was gone.

"Dad thats me home and wheres Aunt Moira?", I asked walking into the living room. "Shes finally decided to go home because of you Clara", said my dad he looked really happy. My smile grew wide because she was finally gone. "Oh dad I need you to sign this", I said and he did just that.

I went up to bed in such a good mood.

Yay another update